Ratings Rude Baits has received

1. Chriwilson rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Ever flip your kayak?.

Yes. Twice. Ugh. My best advice to anyone... ALWAYS wear a PFD and always keep your combos leashed.

Nov 17, 2021
  2. myahk rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread How to fish bait barges.

I've fished both quite a bit from boat and kayak. I usually just drag plastics along the bottom like I do any other part of the bay with...

Aug 26, 2021
  3. Everydog rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Deep Purple.

The light caught that one just right.

Mar 16, 2021
  4. Chriwilson rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread 2020 fishing license?.

As of this morning when I checked the yearly MX license was back up for sale on their website.

Jan 9, 2020
  5. Yella1 rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

All a passenger needs to check in and board one of the sports boats through a sportfishing landing is a valid passport or passport card...

May 9, 2019
  6. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

All a passenger needs to check in and board one of the sports boats through a sportfishing landing is a valid passport or passport card...

May 9, 2019
  7. Fat Spottie rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

May 9, 2019
  8. kciuchta rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Your go to rain jacket...Go!.

The Gage Weather Watch Pants and Jacket. Wore them in a torrential down pour at El Salto along with my Xtratufs and was bone dry.

Apr 4, 2019
  9. Yella1 rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread best overall calico bass bait.

Well, I’m a plastics fisherman through and through (artificial baits in general) however, it’s hard to beat live bait for any type of...

Feb 1, 2019
  10. geofish rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Winter bass.

Like others have said, SLOW is usually the key. Whether it be 5' or 50' of water, slow is usually what gets it done. Deep water fishing...

Jan 14, 2019
  11. Double Minor rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Catch and Release.

The pics courtesy of Bass Resource: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 27, 2018
  12. robbiesmith25 rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Catch and Release.

The pics courtesy of Bass Resource: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 26, 2018
  13. SoCal_Fishing rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Recommendations on a Charter?.

I have two of these rods and use them all the time on the local sport boats.

May 11, 2018
  14. otay michael rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

Trust me, you don’t want the numbers! Ha! However I will give them to you anyway. Haha. I myself, boated 4 fish and had 3 jump me off....

May 10, 2018
  15. diegofish rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

Still slow numbers wise, but still good quality fish wise. No, dinks. All decent fish with lots of fight in em’. Took me my longest time...

May 10, 2018
  16. geofish rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

Still slow numbers wise, but still good quality fish wise. No, dinks. All decent fish with lots of fight in em’. Took me my longest time...

May 10, 2018
  17. Vito1023 rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

I use the Owner Flashy Swimmer. There are a few others on the market that are very similar as well. Its not exactly the first thing I...

Apr 3, 2018
  18. RolloTomasi rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Complete NEWB.

Geez... I cant even believe I forgot to mention this but, a very important thing do to is to take your kayak out just you, yak and...

Mar 25, 2018
  19. Beangone rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Trailer for spinnerbaits.

I have used a wide variety of baits including grubs and baby brush hogs. I prefer a swimbait or a "fluke' style bait with trailer hook...

Mar 4, 2018
  20. geofish rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Fishermans De-liar and Report 11/17.

I believe Zebco purchased Langley's.

Nov 24, 2017