Ratings rza007 has received

1. hookemdano rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Which reel company is your favorite?.

Penn needs to be up there.

May 13, 2022
  2. Werfless rated rza007's post Agree in the thread For Sale Conquest BFS.

How is this still available! Someone should jump on this

May 1, 2022
  3. bassmeister rated rza007's post Agree in the thread For Sale Conquest BFS.

How is this still available! Someone should jump on this

May 1, 2022
  4. swings are free rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

I dunno but fishermen litter the shorelines with empty lure packs, foam cups of worms, crushed beer cans, nest of fishing line, cig...

Mar 27, 2022
  5. dmorgan3 rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

I dunno but fishermen litter the shorelines with empty lure packs, foam cups of worms, crushed beer cans, nest of fishing line, cig...

Mar 25, 2022
  6. afishnsea rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

Mar 25, 2022
  7. afishnsea rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Anybody ever seen these catfish before?.

[ATTACH]

Nov 19, 2021
  8. Rude Baits rated rza007's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Bluefin do bite the troll but not as well as other fish. Cedar plugs or deep diver trolled waaaayyyyyy wayyyyyy back have done great for...

Jul 21, 2021
  9. B8DHOOK rated rza007's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Bluefin do bite the troll but not as well as other fish. Cedar plugs or deep diver trolled waaaayyyyyy wayyyyyy back have done great for...

Jul 20, 2021
  10. Redjim rated rza007's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Jul 19, 2021
  11. afishnsea rated rza007's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Jul 19, 2021
  12. Redjim rated rza007's post Agree in the thread We lost a great one! A Tribute..

RIP Ray. Had the honor of sharing the rail with him numerous times. Stinger had legendary presence to us younger guys growing up. Man...

Jul 5, 2021
  13. jusbayz rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Kaimana coastal review.

Solid write up. That company has come a long way in the past few years. I’ve been noticing more people using em lately. :emoji_sunglasses:

Mar 31, 2021
  14. RolloTomasi rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Vintage Surface irons?.

Those are beauties. Jig obsession is real :emoji_money_mouth:I had 7 of these bad boys all new in original package. This is my last one...

Feb 5, 2021
  15. B8DHOOK rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Vintage Surface irons?.

Those are beauties. Jig obsession is real :emoji_money_mouth:I had 7 of these bad boys all new in original package. This is my last one...

Jan 31, 2021
  16. ror_sal rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Safety first. Learn to read weather conditions. Get vessel assist or sea tow. Invest in quality foul weather gear.

Dec 6, 2020
  17. Bradleybones rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Safety first. Learn to read weather conditions. Get vessel assist or sea tow. Invest in quality foul weather gear.

Dec 3, 2020
  18. A-Train rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Dec 3, 2020
  19. AlecLemonjuice rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Dec 3, 2020
  20. B8DHOOK rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Nice dude! Grind away. You be running the helm of an operation in no time. :emoji_thumbsup:

Nov 19, 2020