Ratings Savage has given

1. Savage rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pegged or unpegged.

I don't fish tungsten (I'm too cheap), but I can see what you mean about the hard structure... I'll have to get some for that...

May 20, 2022
  2. Savage rated SpottieAddict's post Like in the thread Pegged or unpegged.

not yet, I believe its with a dropshot weight if I'm not mistaken

May 17, 2022
  3. Savage rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Light jigs/small plastics only for those lowly panfish?.

When we think of light tackle for fishing, fly fishing comes to mind. Light jigs and small lures are the next category before going...

Apr 11, 2022
  4. Savage rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Texas rig & drop shot.

I haven't fished with the free rig enough to answer that question or even be convinced it is that much better. For weights, I usually...

Mar 25, 2022
  5. Savage rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Micro guides.

They are tiny, a PITA to wrap, but when utilized correctly can provide favorable trade-offs for the user. Lighter weight which aides...

Mar 6, 2022
  6. Savage rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Micro guides.

using-micro-guides-custom-fishing-rods Here is a link to an article that may help . WR

Mar 6, 2022
  7. Savage rated I-am-Will's post Like in the thread Fixing a baitcaster?.

Yes and no. The point in a 20$ reel is to get fully used to keeping and maintaining it. And fixing it when it breaks. So that when i...

Mar 5, 2022
  8. Savage rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Impromptu Ultralight Build.

Love the minimalist build.. Beautiful little rod... Butch

Mar 5, 2022
  9. Savage rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Impromptu Ultralight Build.

Went minimalist in all aspects on this one. Started with a bargain bin blank I've had stashed away. No grips handle. [ATTACH] Fuji...

Mar 5, 2022
  10. Savage rated Nute's post Like in the thread Micro guides.

Yes and yes. If you're talking strictly freshwater, anything from a ML to MH. Leader knots obviously will play a factor. 95% of my gear...

Mar 5, 2022
  11. Savage rated twin22s's post Like in the thread Texas rig & drop shot.

TEXAS RIG: The only time you need to peg a T-rig is when punching through heavy vegetation or if your flipping it into trees, its just...

Feb 27, 2022
  12. Savage rated Mike M's post Like in the thread Wiffle spools.

I tie mono directly around the spool. For spectra, I tie through 2 holes to anchor it. I wouldn't use masking tape since it will...

Feb 21, 2022
  13. Savage rated Beangone's post Like in the thread Murray 4th of July.

Went to Murray early this morning to beat the crowds and was just fan casting a fluke on a jig head . The action wasn't all that great...

Jul 4, 2018
  14. Savage rated RKMM's post Like in the thread San V Pics !!!.

I remember driving that truck :) I helped pull a couple boats up the hill; this is where I learned 4-wheel drive! I can't wait till...

Sep 19, 2014
  15. Savage rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Honey, why don't you bring home a couple of crappie for supper?.

Crappie don't need much. Salt, pepper, dust with cornmeal, pan fry. [ATTACH]

Sep 18, 2014
  16. Savage rated SlowSinker's post Like in the thread rookie rod question.

That's all personal preference to what you want the rod for. You can throw all sorts of tackle on all sorts off rods but really it's...

Sep 14, 2014
  17. Savage rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Learning to Fish LMB.

Read every article you can. "Wired to fish " is a great location for videos of the pros helping you use the right gear for the right...

Sep 13, 2014
  18. Savage rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Sunset Shore fishing.

The good thing is you can drive around almost the entire lake with parking lots and side of the road parking. Hermit cove is nice and...

Sep 11, 2014