Ratings Savage has received

1. afishnsea rated Savage's post Funny in the thread Pegged or unpegged.

I've only seen bullet weights pegged on a carolina rig. Have you tried the free rig?

May 17, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Don't release your pets into the wild!.

Where was this anaconda and gator spotted at?

Apr 24, 2022
  3. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Texas rig & drop shot.

When would you use the free rig over the standard Texas rig with a bullet weight? What knot do you like for tying the drop shot weight?...

Mar 26, 2022
  4. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Micro guides.

Great article! Thank you

Mar 7, 2022
  5. William Ritchie rated Savage's post Like in the thread Micro guides.

Great article! Thank you

Mar 6, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Micro guides.

What's your thoughts on micro guides? What is the purpose? What are the pros and cons? Can you use braid to leader (FG knot)? - Thanks

Mar 5, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Texas rig & drop shot.

When do you prefer to peg your weight on a Texas rig? On a drop shot, how long of a leader do you leave between your hook and your weight?

Feb 24, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Wiffle spools.

Bandage wrap? I'll have to give it a try. Thanks. I usually use a bit of the tape that comes on spool of line I purchase. I always hear...

Feb 21, 2022
  9. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Wiffle spools.

When putting new line on a wiffle spool how do you prefer to tie your line to the spool? Do you tie directly onto a hole? Do you use...

Feb 21, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Savage's post Like in the thread Soft plastic glues.

What's your thoughts on soft plastic glues? Would you recommend buying or is it just as good as some loctite epoxy? I'm looking to...

Jan 18, 2022
  11. geofish rated Savage's post Funny in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

GO CHARGERS !!

Jul 22, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated Savage's post Helpful in the thread Senkos.

I have recently got back into fishing this year and have noticed the power of the senko. It has become my go to choice. I was wondering...

Oct 27, 2015