Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated Easy619's post Like in the thread MB 11/14.

Another day at Mission Bay, another similar report for me lately lol. Lots of fish but nothing of note. Fished 8:30-10:30am for 11 fish....

Nov 15, 2019 at 10:40 PM
  2. scisports rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

This isn't about the POTUS just his son which if the quote is accurate is only concerned about his wallet. In the presence of nearly a...

Nov 11, 2019 at 11:42 PM
  3. scisports rated shawnanigans's post Like in the thread New Seaforth AM - 11/09.

My roommates have never been fishing so I originally decided to take them trout fishing, but I think Santee was getting pressured hard...

Nov 10, 2019
  4. scisports rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Thursday AM.

[ATTACH] G[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went out early today....landed two spotties and a sand bass. About 5:30 AM i get a...

Nov 8, 2019
  5. scisports rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Spotties from the Wavestorm.

I’ve started fishing the harbors of the big bay from my 8’ Wavestorm surfboard. I started doing it instead of float tubing; they’re a...

Nov 8, 2019
  6. scisports rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread Nice Butt !!!.

Found a nice Butt on my lunch break using my blood red Underspin jig and keitech ripper bait [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 8, 2019
  7. scisports rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fifty fish MB short session! Well... Kinda, lol 11.08.19.

Yeah buddy, finally had a decent session in MB after a couple of sessions worth of mediocrity or downright failure. Been hoping to catch...

Nov 8, 2019
  8. scisports rated Werfless's post Like in the thread WNS 10.29.19.

Hit LJ for one last shot at the magic rock that held so many the day before... For nothing but pain and suffering, lol.. breakoffs,...

Nov 6, 2019
  9. scisports rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread A bit spotty today.

Headed to midway, buddy picked off two dinks one sandy one spot. We headed to docks and I popped my cherry for the day with a decent...

Nov 5, 2019
  10. scisports rated DougOG's post Like in the thread Nice sesh MB channel.

Fished Quivira basin (south jetty before the fence) cat jetty lol nice sesh caught my PB sculpin and a chunky spotty a few other sculpin...

Nov 5, 2019
  11. scisports rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca.

Caught a beautiful 3lb Lightning trout plus 2 rainbows. Should have had a limit but a lot of missed fish spitting lures. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 5, 2019
  12. scisports rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

Funny story.. I trapped something like 514 gophers at work in four months. The big boss (biggest boss, actually) mentioned to my...

Nov 4, 2019
  13. scisports rated Creek's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

Just got so much going on right now that I seriously cant find time to get things posted as I should. Apologies. Did a Friday morning...

Nov 4, 2019
  14. scisports rated Beginnerfisher's post Like in the thread First Corvina 11/2.

Went out for a few hours this afternoon from 1-4:30pm. Caught around 10 spotties between my friend and I. Then threw out my swim bait...

Nov 2, 2019
  15. scisports rated Magsimus's post Like in the thread Legal spotties.

Been a while SD Fish. Quick sesh with the homie. 6 spotties. 2 legal a 15 1/2” and a 16”. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 2, 2019
  16. scisports rated Fishing Fool's post Like in the thread Grandsons first fish.

I’ve been absent from the site for sometime due to work and other obligations of life, but I finally found the time to make this happen....

Nov 2, 2019
  17. scisports rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread North jetty 11/2/19.

Idk if you guys getting tired of this yet. but here's another jetty report. My friend started us off with first catch around 7am just...

Nov 2, 2019
  18. scisports rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Late report.....

Oct 15 @ 6:15 AM at the SDR flood control channel. 23" caught on a sardine LC 110....pretty :emoji_poop:ty picture but,hey it was dark...

Oct 31, 2019
  19. scisports rated Easy619's post Like in the thread MB 10/23.

Fished a spot in mission bay this morning, 7:30-10:30am. Tide was incoming, water level high, high tide at 10:40. Fished an LC minnow on...

Oct 30, 2019
  20. scisports rated bobbyhill's post Like in the thread 10/28 big bay.

Buddy and i got to big bay at 3pm fished till 6 on the aluminum. Slow at first, after a couple beers caught a some spotties and also 2...

Oct 30, 2019