Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated Shawn H's post Like in the thread It finally happened.

Silverstrand with Gabemorales . Got there around 4, slack until the outgoing around 6. Both throwing LC's. Minimal salad, low wind. No...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  2. scisports rated 7d5's post Like in the thread Bonito For Days.

Caught 13 Bonitos today off the South Mission Jetty. 2 of them at the same time. They are so much fun to catch on a light set up....

Sep 21, 2020 at 8:16 PM
  3. scisports rated Slinginglead's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay 20SEP live bait.

Here’s the other side for ya Werf! [ATTACH]

Sep 21, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  4. scisports rated Slinginglead's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay 20SEP live bait.

Since the surf was high in LJ, me and my partner went to SD bay. Normally I fish plastics but decided to bring the bait tank and go to...

Sep 21, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  5. scisports rated Rob Fletcher's post Like in the thread Yellowtail farms off SD?.

I, for one, fully support this. One of the USA's largest deficit imports is seafood. We import 80% of the seafood eaten here, and the...

Sep 21, 2020 at 8:11 PM
  6. scisports rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Whoa.. been a minute... 09.20.20 MB.

Been a hot damn minute since I caught a rock wrasse THAT big.. felt like stepping out of the house to get a little mental time and get...

Sep 20, 2020 at 7:31 PM
  7. scisports rated Werfless's post Like in the thread MB - 9/19.

Skipjack? -ears perk-

Sep 20, 2020 at 7:30 PM
  8. scisports rated joem83's post Like in the thread MB - 9/19.

My brothers in law wanted to go fishing so we hit up MB last night. Started off at Vacation Island (it was a zoo like usual on Saturday...

Sep 20, 2020 at 7:30 PM
  9. scisports rated Werfless's post Like in the thread question(s) about fishing the docks.

Get in where you fit in.. that said, don't be a tool about it and you might be alright. The guys making YT videos down there are just...

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:32 PM
  10. scisports rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

A number of reasons why I go.... Away from work and chores at home Exercise - I'm either walking a long distance at the beach to the...

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:21 AM
  11. scisports rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

And I try to not fish Miramar too much because the view of so many healthy ones is so good at times that I can't focus on fishing....

12. scisports rated mcfish's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

I finally put 2 and 2 together!

13. scisports rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Since I was a kid, I always like being around water(swimming, surfing and fishing). My father drove across county to Pennsylvania about...

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  14. scisports rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

From what many of you say, it is not even that important for you to catch fish. I have to catch fish. Love to fool a fish into biting a...

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  15. scisports rated mcfish's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Mr. Vinnybass told me it's the SDSU coeds jogging around Murray....I'm only the messenger...

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:19 AM
  16. scisports rated Tommy Chang's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

pack it up. light it up. clear your mind. and not think about any of ur fkn problems for a couple hours throughout the day.

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:19 AM
  17. scisports rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Started fishing with my Grandpa when I was just a toddler. Excellent times they were.....I think I go fishing because it makes me feel...

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:18 AM
  18. scisports rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread R.I.P Justice Ruth Bader....

She fought a long hard battle and hung in there for a long time with serious medical issues. God rest her soul.

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:19 PM
  19. scisports rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

I take back what I said Saturday about the tourney guys! once again they totally destroyed the tulles!!!!! if I were king of the jungle,...

Sep 18, 2020 at 8:30 AM
  20. scisports rated perch killer's post Like in the thread M. Beach - 9/15 Late Report & 9/17 Report.

9/15; 06:30 - 9:00 am. Great conditions - low surf, water really clear & no salad whatsoever. First hour just usual perch & small...

Sep 18, 2020 at 8:29 AM