Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

I don’t care how many people there are in America, the number of innocent people killed by police should be ZERO. These are just the...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:14 AM
  2. scisports rated TekAngler's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

Various forms of mental illness are obvious. The more you engage him the more he'll keep on though. He might punch a hole in the drywall...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:13 AM
  3. scisports rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

I said it once and I’ll say it again, the guy is a fkn kook. You can scroll wayyyy back through all of his post history and you will...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:12 AM
  4. scisports rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

If you're white or asian, yes (edit, East Asian. Patel is Indian). That was not the case for these people. Philando Castille Charles...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:10 AM
  5. scisports rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

Any constitutionalist should be quick to say being killed by police in relation to a misdemeanor crime is anything but freedom. I listen...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:09 AM
  6. scisports rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

You haven't seen the video that want viral? He's already on the ground with a knee on his kneck when it starts. The cop says "get up and...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:07 AM
  7. scisports rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

From what I understand, the officers had body cams that were on, so we should know the full story eventually. In my opinion, petty...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:06 AM
  8. scisports rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

Most likely he may have as there is no video I believe of it, but being forced to the ground looks like there was some kind of struggle....

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:04 AM
  9. scisports rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

All this over a fake $20 bill. Even if this hadn't resulted in tragedy, and Floyd was peacefully arrested, brought to the precinct,...

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:43 AM
  10. scisports rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

Sounds like possibly George Floyd died of a fear induced heart attack rather than asphyxiation itself, the fear coming from inability to...

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:43 AM
  11. scisports rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

[MEDIA] From comments: "We investigated ourselves and concluded that he died of natural causes"...

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:41 AM
  12. scisports rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread La Mesa riot.

Did you see him assaulting the police officer? NO That is the reason he was put under arrest. @ 5:00 into the video Under no...

May 31, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  13. scisports rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread LJOS 05.29 Snuck a few in.

Grabbed the UL rod and went for a low key stroll with the youngun to a spot where the powers that be close their eyes a bit. Worked a...

May 29, 2020 at 11:02 PM
  14. scisports rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread is mission bay open.

I feel like it should be the other way around

May 26, 2020
  15. scisports rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread First sargo, sweet!.

Nice sargo bro! They fight well and are pretty damn good in the pan too

May 26, 2020
  16. scisports rated Roy Justice's post Agree in the thread Not a lot of talk about Bluegill?.

Its so much more fun to target bigger gills and red ears. I got my first clue at San V years ago when an old timer said. Anybody can...

May 24, 2020
  17. scisports rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Somewhere on the 9...

Not enough. There's just not enough in the bin.:emoji_joy:

May 24, 2020
  18. scisports rated TekAngler's post Agree in the thread Taking buddy fishing....

"haven't tackled these waters from a boat" Might wanna consider getting to know your way around these waters first. That or you take...

May 24, 2020
  19. scisports rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread Spanish Landing this morning.

That fish was likely a salema.

May 23, 2020
  20. scisports rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Obama’s Other Scandals Worse Than ObamaGate.

I’ve been following dore for years..he keeps it real regardless of the party..if you like this you should see his videos critical of trump

May 14, 2020