Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

if you were to ask my wife why I fish> Her response would be so that I can justify spending a crap load of money on a crap load of...

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  2. scisports rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

New meaning to the term "sight-fishing".

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:21 AM
  3. scisports rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

There ain't no coeds running around El Cap, Otay or San V....that is why I seldom fish there....ha ha Thanks for keeping my secret...

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  4. scisports rated powaynubs's post Funny in the thread SPOTFINS BITING AT TP - Fish Report. September 16, 2020.

im convinced that he's colluding with the russians to get fish, there's no other explanation....

Sep 17, 2020 at 12:24 AM
  5. scisports rated powaynubs's post Funny in the thread MB Jetty 9/16.

rule of thumb: If the coach doesn't reply to your post within the first 10 minutes, then you're doing something wrong

Sep 17, 2020 at 12:21 AM
  6. scisports rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread West Coast Fires: The Real Reason! Clear, Calm Facts..

[MEDIA] From Comments: hey did the same in australia with the climate change climate change bs... it is VERY BAD MANAGEMENT... locked...

Sep 15, 2020 at 8:20 AM
  7. scisports rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

Ya, I'm all for it. Seems you have a right to do and say that. Soooo... what's your point? The players thoughts and positions on social...

Sep 15, 2020 at 8:20 AM
  8. scisports rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

Just got this in an email from a family member. I love this kind of stuff. Says everything a true patriot believes in. We should have...

Sep 15, 2020 at 8:19 AM
  9. scisports rated Swgityswag's post Funny in the thread Failed kayak trip and Jetty report.

Sorry coach maybe it's too late and my brain isn't working right but I'm a little confused lmao. So warmer water makes the kayaker make...

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:27 AM
  10. scisports rated Swgityswag's post Funny in the thread Failed kayak trip and Jetty report.

Oh lol thought u were on shore cause I didn't see how the kayak could keep ur GIGANTIC TITANIUM BALLS afloat. Fk if I see one just...

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:26 AM
  11. scisports rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread about time 2.

Who’s cryin’, Jamie ? Certainly isn’t me. But since it bothers you so much that BO was awarded and DJT is already voicing his...

Sep 12, 2020
  12. scisports rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread about time 2.

...and that bothers you why ? Should he have gotten one later then for taking out OBL ? My point being - does any of it matter other...

Sep 12, 2020
  13. scisports rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Best Bay Day!.

SHHHEEEEEEP

Sep 9, 2020
  14. scisports rated camobass's post Funny in the thread An open question….

“You’re” either Left, Right, Independent, hell-Marxist/Comi or don’t give a ****. Most anti trumpers fall on the left and if they spit...

Sep 8, 2020
  15. scisports rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Riding The Dragon.

"C'mon man..." that phrase is starting to become a problem. (just a few minutes into the video so far...)

Sep 8, 2020
  16. scisports rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread San Francisco's Mass EXODUS | Over HALF of SF's Storefronts CLOSED Forever.

"The only way to beat Trump is to wreck the economy...and the left is willing to do it."

Sep 6, 2020
  17. scisports rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread Two Powerful Speeches!, Herschel Walker & Maximo Alvarez At RNC.

[MEDIA] from comments: "I may be Cuban born but I am 100% American" BEST QUOTE EVER!!!!! ---------------------------------------...

Sep 6, 2020
  18. scisports rated Swgityswag's post Funny in the thread Jetty 9/5 and what fish is this.

Lol coach I'm only Gunna bring rod reel and hook when fishing with u oh and plenty of beer ;)

Sep 6, 2020
  19. scisports rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Jetty 9/5 and what fish is this.

Swgityswag .. please NEVER fish with me when you're wearing that thing... Lol

Sep 6, 2020
  20. scisports rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread MAGA TIME!.

All your desperate fake Poop-A-Ganda is digging you deeper and deeper. President Trump’s Rasmussen approval rating surged to 52% on...

Sep 5, 2020