Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated B8DHOOK's post Helpful in the thread SDB kayak sesh 6/14.

Nice looking bass.. ya, that’s a pain in the arse when the wind and tide are opposite each other. In a boat, sometimes we’ll drop our...

Jun 14, 2020
  2. scisports rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

Agree with Easy619, police should not act like Gestapo and response should be appropriate to the problem. Until recently, Minneapolis...

Jun 2, 2020
  3. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread 5/30 yak sesh.

scisports .. bleed and soak, they don't require all the time hanging, etc like a leo though if I remember...

May 31, 2020
  4. scisports rated Fishtricks's post Helpful in the thread 5 tips for more bay fish.

This is not an article on how to catch big fish, or structure fish. It’s also not an in depth look at bay fishing in SD. Think of it as...

May 16, 2020
  5. scisports rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Take The Time ..

I try not to be political on this site . I believe we all agree that the omission of shore based angling from the State , City and...

May 8, 2020
  6. scisports rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread We can park here and fish mission bay.

Still in Mission Bay Park. Still listed as closed on the city website. Seriously doubt anyone's gonna bother you, though. Unless a...

Apr 27, 2020
  7. scisports rated Diver278's post Helpful in the thread We can park here and fish mission bay.

Here got this from Carpkiller good info https://www.portofsandiego.org/covid-19-port-san-diegos-response

Apr 27, 2020
  8. scisports rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Almost there!.

Port district contols activities on the big bay as well as many access points. Also, it costs a politician NOTHING to add a couple of...

Apr 24, 2020
  9. scisports rated Noms's post Helpful in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Bad as I want to fish in my kayak, I'm going to wait a week after the bay opens up. Mostly to let the people with boats that are pent up...

Apr 23, 2020
  10. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Food Distribution for those in Need.

All, During these tough times you or someone you know may be in need. Some of us fish to feed our families and now that is not an...

Apr 10, 2020
  11. scisports rated itch2fish's post Helpful in the thread Public launch ramps - MB, Shelter Island, etc.

I've been working as a nurse for around 20 years. This is the biggest public health crisis of our lifetime. Stay home. There is no cure...

Apr 2, 2020
  12. scisports rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Coronado parks, ramps, beaches ... your chance for input.

The ramp is open...at least on paper. If you check the coronado city website for the daily email dated March 31 it says the council...

Apr 2, 2020
  13. scisports rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Hot and cold spots.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/tracking-coronavirus-cases-san-diego-county Make sure you see the bottom graph. Tells the areas...

Apr 1, 2020
  14. scisports rated plako's post Helpful in the thread Is She Right?.

[ATTACH] This is from Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS, JHU working with WHO, details how they collect data at the bottom of...

Mar 29, 2020
  15. scisports rated Slater's post Helpful in the thread Is She Right?.

Your poor feelings & freedoms about the gov overstepping, none of this matters.... [ATTACH] friday [ATTACH] saturday [ATTACH] sunday...

Mar 29, 2020
  16. scisports rated Slater's post Helpful in the thread Is She Right?.

If saying they have to do what theyre doing cuz not everyone is doing the right thing! You have the right to disagree all you want, I...

Mar 29, 2020
  17. scisports rated plako's post Helpful in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

Another great site with more visualization tools can be found here. I suggest the participants in this thread visit and review the...

Mar 28, 2020
  18. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread San Diego beaches now closed.

Hundred miles that way, people.. if I had a ride, I would be out there (points).. room for hundreds and hundreds of fishermen, none of...

Mar 28, 2020
  19. scisports rated TekAngler's post Helpful in the thread San Diego beaches now closed.

Read some the other threads to find the info you need. I say there shouldn't be a thread about specific locations that makes it too easy...

Mar 28, 2020
  20. scisports rated FoodGeekFish's post Helpful in the thread No fishing in Coronado.

And to add to the confusion... Jeff Whitney

Mar 28, 2020