Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Kids is free in October at H&M.

What a killer deal. And a killer opportunity for the Young uns [ATTACH]

Oct 3, 2019
  2. scisports rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread What is this?.

Early seventies queenfish were the bulk of the catch at the OB pier. And they are delicious. And they are a type of herring. And you...

Sep 25, 2019
  3. scisports rated blackcloud9's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla Kayak Report 8/31.

I have honestly caught more and bigger yellowtail by pedaling North from the La Jolla Shores launch starting this time of year. Do...

Sep 8, 2019
  4. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread What’s the best Sheepshead rig (setup) ???.

Single spider hitch on about 20# line for me, no. 2 hook, piece of steel knotted on the end.. or go the other route, whole lobster head...

Aug 1, 2019
  5. scisports rated Mogambo's post Helpful in the thread Cat Fishing Canceled Today In Imperial Valley.

This is the time of the year that we are working up the soil for planting many types of crops in the fall. We are flooding the soil to...

Jul 27, 2019
  6. scisports rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Fishing pole storage.

i have a round rod rack the wife got me for christmas..but a few years back i got a pool noodle, and put notches in it every 5 inches or...

Jul 26, 2019
  7. scisports rated Delorian's post Helpful in the thread Gulp baits at Dicks.

Dicks is running a sale and rebate combo. The packs and pints are on sale. Pints are $15 (25% off) and then it seems you can submit a...

Jul 26, 2019
  8. scisports rated DogDudeDrone's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay takes, then gives!! 7/6.

https://sandiegofreepress.org/2015/11/why-seaworld-cant-build-a-hotel-at-its-location-on-mission-bay/#.XSYxJ-hKiUk Another article...

Jul 21, 2019
  9. scisports rated RolloTomasi's post Helpful in the thread fishfinder survey / advice requested.

Just replaced a Lowrance Hook2 4x (dead after three uses) with a Garmin Striker 4. It appears the GS4 will install as easily as did the...

Jul 1, 2019
  10. scisports rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread fishfinder survey / advice requested.

I don't know if this is a good price for the unit. But it's worth the call just to hear the accent from the women from N Carolina. L0L...

Jun 28, 2019
  11. scisports rated dooolan's post Helpful in the thread fishfinder survey / advice requested.

I have a PA12 and having them be Lawrance ready really makes things easier. If the transducer does not fit you may have to use a dremel...

Jun 27, 2019
  12. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread MB 14 June A.M..

Running out of bait. A great problem to have, lol. If you want to stay on the water longer, take a couple frozen shrimp with you.. Two...

Jun 18, 2019
  13. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Newbie to kayak kelp bed fishing..

You don't need help, saltwater bass are easier than LMB in the Imperial Valley.. You could always launch from mariners basin and head...

Jun 13, 2019
  14. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Sand worms on the deal!.

15$ a pint, seems cheap, posted in the tackle section too in hot deals, so other gulp worms on sale too for the guys inclined to get...

May 31, 2019
  15. scisports rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread I Hate Myself.

You hate yourself? I'm kinda starting to hate you, too. I only managed 2 shorts today. As for the net I got a promar folding net...

May 27, 2019
  16. scisports rated FoodGeekFish's post Helpful in the thread Flushing Down the Turd(s): 3/6-3/7.

scisports - It's specific to this weekend's Mission Bay Classic Tourney

Apr 10, 2019
  17. scisports rated DDuvan1's post Helpful in the thread USA, USA, USA!.

Here is a little more info: The controversy has centered on a provision concerning third-trimester abortions. Under current Virginia...

Feb 7, 2019
  18. scisports rated inthedeep2's post Helpful in the thread First Outing in New Tube.

I'm pretty sure more will chime in but the banned float tubing is not the law, that's the marina owner talkiing. the water is for public...

Feb 3, 2019
  19. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread San Diego Bait barge fishing.

To add to what Werfless said, it help tremendously to have electronics on your boat to make sure you're staying on the channel ledge....

Jan 25, 2019