Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Look at a tide chart. You literally fished the hardest productive time of the year. Outgoing tide of 7 feet just after 7am to a minus...

Jan 23, 2019
  2. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread What's your ultralight setup in the bays?.

I don't ever use an ultra light rig in an environment that I can potentially catch a beast of a fish. The lightest I ever fish in the...

Jan 10, 2019
  3. scisports rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Damn sea dog.

People are still catching some cuda and bonito in ACH

Jan 8, 2019
  4. scisports rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread New Year new opputunity to Murder Sculpin.

With a new year the closure of the god forsaken potato chip rockfish and the occasional decent rockfish has to come to an end. Now,...

Jan 2, 2019
  5. scisports rated Capt Ray's post Helpful in the thread Owner ultrahead (DJThrillz special) jighead alternative.

Why not just texas rig with a pegged weight?

Nov 24, 2018
  6. scisports rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Owner ultrahead (DJThrillz special) jighead alternative.

For a weedless option, I believe the easiest/staple setup for MB plastic fishing was @dj_thrillz' 3/16 owner ultrahead with the newpenny...

Nov 23, 2018
  7. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Macks As bait.

Macks can get almost anything.. look up the trolley rig. Trap hooks are handy for halibut.. sharks need a bite and rub leader for the...

Sep 11, 2018
  8. scisports rated Magsimus's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID help needed.

Barred Sand Bass

Sep 8, 2018
  9. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Breakaway Cannon.

What it does is attach the lead to your bait to make it more aerodynamic.. this allows you to cast as hard as you need to to get the...

Sep 6, 2018
  10. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Breakaway Cannon.

Lead clip will earn you ten or more.. proper casting technique will double your current cast...

Sep 6, 2018
  11. scisports rated Bear6813's post Helpful in the thread Breakaway Cannon.

Lol size is the least important factor in casting, great technique beats brute strength any day

Sep 6, 2018
  12. scisports rated Bear6813's post Helpful in the thread Breakaway Cannon.

How much weight and bait are you throwing number one and on what type of rod . The extra force those can exert can and will snap an...

Sep 6, 2018
  13. scisports rated Pinoyfisher's post Helpful in the thread Breakaway Cannon.

Found a knock off version that's $10 cheaper. Any discount helps. I ordered 2 for my Cabo trip....

Sep 6, 2018
  14. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Breakaway Cannon.

Could get a lead clip ...

Sep 6, 2018
  15. scisports rated barepixels's post Helpful in the thread Breakaway Cannon.

Anyone using it? Am having a hard time casting heavy weight and thinking about getting one. It's about $30 [MEDIA]

Sep 6, 2018
  16. scisports rated Adamt5150's post Helpful in the thread ZMan.

I fish Zman plastics a lot but when T-rigging on a regular ewg hook the plastic always slid down the hook shank. I've tried owner sled...

Sep 5, 2018
  17. scisports rated BenC's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID off La Jolla.

Agreed with largemouth blenny. The red ones are the spawning males.

Aug 23, 2018
  18. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

For a small boat, a 5 gallon bucket with a rope on the handle will slow things down considerably if the wind/current isn't too bad

Aug 12, 2018