Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Hiking Half Dome.

Bear canister for food protection You can rent or I have a bear vault 400 you could borrow if near Santee

Jul 11, 2018
  2. scisports rated tony91723's post Helpful in the thread Hiking Half Dome.

Let me be the first to say, I am jealous. I hope you have a great time and be sure to report back to us on your trip. As for a few...

Jul 11, 2018
  3. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Kayak sesh.

Piece of broom stick.. coat a Gatorade bottle with a light coat of spray paint.. LIGHT COAT... Important.. screw the top of the bottle...

Jun 15, 2018
  4. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread NTC Halibut and Big Spotties.

Maybe you should use that urine tube you floaters are writing about and make some cool “pee bombs” for just such moments????????

Apr 21, 2018
  5. scisports rated John345's post Helpful in the thread Sickest Day Of Bass Fishing I Have Ever Seen.

Just heard back from the guy who posted the video. This was in Florida. What a phenomenal day?!?!?

Mar 9, 2018
  6. scisports rated Green Lantern's post Helpful in the thread Reel disassembly to get rid of sand.

Reel dis- and re- assembly can be a bit daunting if you haven't done it before (and even if you have!) My recommendation is to watch a...

Jan 15, 2018
  7. scisports rated sdedtune's post Helpful in the thread 1/10/18 Harbor Island bonito bummer.

I caught a big old bonito after the storm, but popped the hook right at the rocks just when I saw how big the green bars were. Needed a...

Jan 12, 2018
  8. scisports rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread New to overnighters.

As for myself prior to trips Like these and longer. I like to make a routine list and keep everything simple, sets of clothes, rods and...

Jan 9, 2018
  9. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Saturday Suprise. Grouper ID..

Remember that possession of a broomie is illegal in CA.. Even if you caught it in MX..

Jan 6, 2018
  10. scisports rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread A Huge Lesson.

I buy the best stuff made - Fox Labs 5.3 pepper. You can get it on ebay easy enough. You'll only find it in cop shops around here...

Jan 6, 2018
  11. scisports rated ror_sal's post Helpful in the thread A Huge Lesson.

online will be your best bet. But yes, Big 5 should have it. Definitely turners or discount gun mart. I’m thinking bear spray or one of...

Jan 5, 2018
  12. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Fishing the Bay with plastics- 2.

Natural_one, I cannot say enough about using a "QUALITY" fish attractant while fishing. If I'm fishing plastics from shore or in a...

Jan 5, 2018
  13. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Fishing the Bay with plastics- 2.

I only use 2 scent attractants. Uni Butter and Hot Sauce. Both for sale at Squidco. I think at Turners too. I have 3 baggies. 1 =...

Jan 5, 2018
  14. scisports rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Fishing the Bay with plastics- 2.

Once again, thank you for some very useful info. Agree about the texture of the plastic bait. I love the scales found on some zman...

Jan 5, 2018
  15. scisports rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Fishing the Bay with plastics- 2.

I thought you were going to say a method of putting on scent without touching it at all. I only know two ways to not touch scent: squirt...

Jan 5, 2018
  16. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Fishing the Bay with plastics- 2.

This thread is going to be nowhere near as long or detailed as the first thread regarding fishing the bay with plastics. This thread is...

Jan 5, 2018
  17. scisports rated socalteacher's post Helpful in the thread A Huge Lesson.

I was down there last weekend on Sunday and there was a guy in that area giving me the death stare. I moved on but was pretty sketched...

Jan 5, 2018
  18. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Thanks for posting this true story.....I’m so glad you are all alive. Sorry about Chris’ jaw. Way to have your friend’s back! I would...

Jan 5, 2018
  19. scisports rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread A Huge Lesson.

I've decided to post this here because I'm hoping it serves as a reminder to all of us that not all in this world is necessarily good....

Jan 5, 2018