Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Fishing the bay with plastics.

Admittedly, this post should probably go into the Lure Making thread, but I'm hoping and praying the administrators leave it here. This...

Jan 2, 2018
  2. scisports rated Caballito's post Helpful in the thread TP Flat Rock/Leopard Nursury 12/28/17.

[ATTACH] That would be edge of the shelf, drops to about 36’. Navionics app.

Dec 31, 2017
  3. scisports rated aquaman10293's post Helpful in the thread Embarcadero Illegal Stealth Mission 12/26/17.

I've been asked to leave an area more then once for sure a couple times by police, usually by a certain female officer, get asked more...

Dec 28, 2017
  4. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Embarcadero Illegal Stealth Mission 12/26/17.

This bloody ordinance was enacted in 1966 and latest update was 2005! Almost 13 years ago...... Who is the Port Commissioner now? Is...

Dec 28, 2017
  5. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay for Garmin/others.

I’ll find it...but with my luck the image will look like a dead body....LOL:emoji_skull:

Nov 21, 2017
  6. scisports rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Where to get the green moss for opaleyes.

Buckateers have been fishing the "Moss" for big Opaleye for decades. My family was always a Ghostshrimp kinda clan, targeting YFC &...

Nov 17, 2017
  7. scisports rated TheCuban1040's post Helpful in the thread SD bay: 12 y/o and me want advice.

My favorite spot on the yak is Shelter Island. Very nice launch with tons of free parking, and you can catch loads of fish with minimal...

Nov 9, 2017
  8. scisports rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread 11/8/17 Back to Basics.

Another option for you is to add a bullet weight, (yes thr same one you been using for trig) on the line before you tie on the weedless...

Nov 9, 2017
  9. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread San Diego bay October 20 2017.

Hallucogenic ones are in a different family-we don't have the good ones over here.. On the other hand, salema meat is mild, white and...

Oct 26, 2017
  10. scisports rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Understanding and setting up your graph..

When I speak to guys about fishing and Fishing Graphs get brought up you hear more about not knowing what they are seeing or if they can...

Oct 26, 2017
  11. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread VHF Radio - Waterproof does not always mean it's waterproof.

For you kayakers, a VHF radio is an essential piece of equipment.......But more importantly, your radio must be in working order. I...

Sep 17, 2017
  12. scisports rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Skiff Rental in SD Bay question.

Sd bay location has 5 and 6 hp motors

Sep 17, 2017
  13. scisports rated DylanJ's post Helpful in the thread Owner ultrahead bullet rig.

Put a tiny piece of dried up Berkley gulp on the hook shank after your worm. Usually keeps it on there much better.

Sep 12, 2017
  14. scisports rated B8DHOOK's post Helpful in the thread Halibut.

That's an excellent way to to get your mind off "the stuff you've been going through". Congratulations, beautiful fish. Boil the head...

Sep 4, 2017
  15. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Mission Point.

-points with finger- right THERE!

Sep 1, 2017
  16. scisports rated BadBilly's post Helpful in the thread Stay Safe Out There!.

While that is all true a sail boat does have the responsibility to know what's in their path and in the case of tubers, anchored boats...

Jul 5, 2017
  17. scisports rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Anti-Reverse Rust.

No, you should not hose them down. They are not sealed.. use a damp towel or spray reel cleaner to clean the outsides. Remove the spool...

Jul 1, 2017