Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated filippo's post Helpful in the thread The Sabiki Sleeve (DIY $6 project). No more hooks flying around!.

This idea hit me after been hooked by a Rapala lure/hook (not fun) and hearing about my buddy's having a Sabiki hook up his butt the...

Jul 1, 2017
  2. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread How do you make hookup baits last?.

So when you say they have a very low melting point, what temperature are we talking about? Because I tried melting down some Strike King...

May 31, 2017
  3. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread The Achilles Heel of Buff face masks.

The new thing in sun protection are the Buff face shields. They come in 2 varieties. The sleeve style that supposedly multi-functions as...

May 23, 2017
  4. scisports rated Carterantebi's post Helpful in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

I'm still yet to see how Russia played a role in getting Trump elected. Yes, Assange did reveal thousands of pages of dirt on Hillary...

Apr 7, 2017
  5. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread 2017 predictions.

2016 was definitely colder than 15', as damn near any year would be. This year should be even cooler yet. I am doubtful the chickens...

Mar 17, 2017
  6. scisports rated RomanCastro's post Helpful in the thread Bay Bass Observations 1/31/17.

@Cyborgstarfish posted a great report and I thought I would add to it without hijacking his post:...

Feb 2, 2017
  7. scisports rated Kira Haley's post Helpful in the thread JENNINGS lately, anybody?.

1500 lbs confirmed this week. This coming Sunday should be a great day at the lake.

Jan 31, 2017
  8. scisports rated LilCobra's post Helpful in the thread Family sesh Jetty + MB.

What lb.braid ur using? I use 40lb pp slick and never had a problem with it digging. Just make sure ur putting it in super tight, sounds...

Jan 29, 2017
  9. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Bay Scallop.

29.55. MUSSELS. (a) Limit: Ten pounds (in the shell) of California sea mussels and bay mussels in combination. 29.60. ROCK SCALLOPS....

Jan 20, 2017
  10. scisports rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread MB 1-17-17.

Needle fish fillets are great bait for butterfly rays.

Jan 18, 2017
  11. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread MB 1-17-17.

Great bait period, nice and flashy with lots of movement if cut right

Jan 18, 2017
  12. scisports rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread California yellowtail.

Tuna should NOT be iced before they go into rigor UNLESS they have been spiked to understand this we need to go into some basic tuna...

Jan 17, 2017
  13. scisports rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Oceanside Harbor, Jetty, and Pier...what are you catching?.

Oh yeah, will be just fine.. from the literature I've read, human occurance is rare, and does not cause much damage when it does...

Jan 9, 2017
  14. scisports rated filippo's post Helpful in the thread Tube Sessions 1/4/17-1/6/17.

That's perseverance! [ATTACH] Haha :D Try Quivira Basin next time. Map link. Easy session, no real current, just watch out for...

Jan 8, 2017
  15. scisports rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread Reflection on fishing for halibut.

I have been experimenting with different ways of targeting halibut from shore. Honestly any bait thrown has a chance of catching onto a...

Nov 12, 2016
  16. scisports rated Adamt5150's post Helpful in the thread Heads up for MB.

If anyone plans to fish around mission bay on Sunday the 6th there is an event going on. No parking signs up everywhere from 3am to...

Nov 5, 2016