Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

I believe the LMB population estimate is around 25000 LMB larger than 12 inches and is top heavy with 3-5 lb LMB. Thinning the herd is...

Oct 31, 2016
  2. scisports rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Helpful voting tool.

http://votersedge.kpbs.org/en/ca This has been helpful for me - even down to the local candidates.

Oct 29, 2016
  3. scisports rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread South shores, stripe getting wider.

I believe the fish are eating near the twilight high tide, be it 11pm-4am. Alot cooler, no predatorial birds to be wary of, no boat and...

Oct 23, 2016
  4. scisports rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread New Crankbaits by Fishhead Custom Lures -- Awesome work!.

Working those cranks from the shore is sort of a nightmare. Especially if they dive 6'-10'. Not sure what the specs on those particular...

Oct 16, 2016
  5. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

Not answering for Keith but I love west mission at hight tide, plenty of reachable grass from the sandy spots.

Oct 5, 2016
  6. scisports rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread The tackle box or bags and trays.

I used to have thing called a belt box. When I used to walk my dog at San V way back in the day it was really nice. It flipped open and...

Sep 19, 2016
  7. scisports rated Nickweissmusic's post Helpful in the thread DropShot or Dropper loop.

I don't think I have to tell you how it went after that bold prediction. wind, chop, idiot on sailboat under motor missing me by 5 ft...

Sep 17, 2016
  8. scisports rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Lucky Craft subistute.

Rapala X-rap, flit IMA, Yozuri Crystal minnow, there are many similar baits. The ones above are around 10 dollars I believe.

Sep 14, 2016
  9. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Spotty shutout over! SD River mouth sesh 9/12.

Very nice! Glad you like that reel. Dont be afraid to up that leader to 15 or 20lb fluoro especially around the rocks. The fluoro helps...

Sep 13, 2016
  10. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread get the cheap bait while you can. ..

Bleached Squid=bad squid.

Sep 7, 2016
  11. scisports rated salt water guy's post Helpful in the thread USAA gripe.

Hope my situation doesn't get to that point!

Aug 12, 2016
  12. scisports rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread MB from a Skiff 6/25.

If you have access to a boat, hit up Quivira. If you're in a kayak, they'll still sell you a kayak scoop of bait. You can pull some...

Jun 28, 2016
  13. scisports rated Fishtricks's post Helpful in the thread Targetting Opaleye?.

I always had success with peas. They're cheap so you can keep chumming into the current. You also catch smelt, perch, garibaldi, and a...

Jun 25, 2016
  14. scisports rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread 6/15/2016 Swing and a Miss!.

If you want to hook those tail biters, chop off a 1/4" from the head of your bait.

Jun 17, 2016
  15. scisports rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread 6/15/2016 Swing and a Miss!.

I find that some days (or some areas) the bite is just simply a short bite. Small fish teasing the tail. It can be frustrating.

Jun 17, 2016
  16. scisports rated socal_spotties's post Helpful in the thread 6/15/2016 Swing and a Miss!.

I very very rarely catch a fish same cast as swinging on one and missing. The Spotties like to chew there way up from the tail so I...

Jun 17, 2016
  17. scisports rated weldon's post Helpful in the thread 6/15/2016 Swing and a Miss!.

Try adding a stinger hook (2" mono leader with a #10 treble) as spotties are often nothing but tail biters. Works well if you aren't...

Jun 15, 2016
  18. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Hidden anchorage cove 6/3.

Go 6 turns on the mono and 8 on the braid. Been using that for years with not a single failure. Make sure that both knots are nice and...

Jun 4, 2016