Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread New to Dixon.

If the water level is up (which it was as of last week) at Dixon I'd recommend a boat. It's $35 all day with a motor. Yes, trout...

Dec 22, 2015
  2. scisports rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Trout recipes?.

Large, 4 pounds. Fillet and add pepper, salt, herbs, and smother with honey and grill. Tasty!!

Dec 17, 2015
  3. scisports rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread So you're family is coming to SD . . ..

Option 1 is always a lock.

Dec 17, 2015
  4. scisports rated LEGEND's post Helpful in the thread So you're family is coming to SD . . ..

Long haul in the rental skiff from Coronado to bait barge... Lots of spotties to be caught at tidelands. Gulp shrimp in the new penny...

Dec 17, 2015
  5. scisports rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Report 12/16 both bays.

When you fish harbor island you have to find the grass...there isn't grass all up and down, there are some barren stretches, that could...

Dec 16, 2015
  6. scisports rated Warburto's post Helpful in the thread NanoFil?.

I fished Nanofil 8lb for three years on the South Island of New Zealand. Not exactly ultralight fishing, but definitely lots of trout....

Dec 10, 2015
  7. scisports rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread crystal pier / mariners point 10/23.

Losing water due to the concentration difference of ions in the cells of the mackerel vs outside causes the water to diffuse out of the...

Oct 29, 2015
  8. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Many Reports in One.

They are made by Outdoor Research. You can pick them up on Amazon for about 18.00. Great sun protection.

Oct 24, 2015
  9. scisports rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread For all you crappie fisherman.

Just thought Id give ya'll who crappie fish a heads up ..but Lake Murray is going off with huge crappie right now...They are even...

Oct 16, 2015
  10. scisports rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Lake Hodges after the fish die off.

So I went over to Lake Hodges for a nice stroll along the shoreline today. I left my tackle in the car, as I noticed the empty parking...

Oct 14, 2015
  11. scisports rated SynapticBassin's post Helpful in the thread 2015 Barrett Lunker List!.

7.2 lbs [ATTACH] @Nute Can I get this pic nute-etized please?!?

Sep 29, 2015