Ratings scisports has given

1. scisports rated STiCKY's post Helpful in the thread QUERKY TRICKS!.

Just Texas rig a fluke with an EWG. Before reinserting the hook, slip a dipsey swivel drop shot weight on and let it hang from the hook....

Apr 12, 2016
  2. scisports rated ror_sal's post Helpful in the thread Fiesta Island 4/9.

spend the money on some xtra tuffs. Your back and feet will thank you for it. Plus if cared for right they will last you a few years,...

Apr 9, 2016
  3. scisports rated gnohs's post Helpful in the thread Diggin em' out.

I have a box of shame that's full of TW stickers and random soft baits that I bought 1 bag of that I'm sure work great but that I'll...

Apr 7, 2016
  4. scisports rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay 3/30 A.M..

[ATTACH] From top to bottom: 1/2oz, 3/8oz, 1/4oz, 3/16oz. 3/0 hook on the Z style, much thicker and sturdy hook, and then of course the...

Apr 1, 2016
  5. scisports rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread MB Fishing.

I'm fairly new to MB as well. I'm typically targeting spotted bass, and they can be found most anywhere were there is structure, drop...

Mar 15, 2016
  6. scisports rated STiCKY's post Helpful in the thread South shores sketch.

Definitely a more prominent thing as temps at night will be warmer. I never had a problem however I try and act like I have business...

Mar 10, 2016
  7. scisports rated rustyh's post Helpful in the thread South shores sketch.

just got done at south shores and wanted to give guys a heads up. I had two dude in a little scion come up and rub me the wrong way so...

Mar 10, 2016
  8. scisports rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread MB 2/28/16 Late morning sesh.

Good session! Way to stay protected from the sun. Hit some new turf! A great place to throw the lucky craft is dana landing cove and the...

Feb 28, 2016
  9. scisports rated Marcus Reichert's post Helpful in the thread Texas rig for bay bass.

I've done well on beaver style baits when they are feeding on more crustacean type forage or like inkeeper worms or something. Anything...

Feb 27, 2016
  10. scisports rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread New lake record at Lake Jennings caught today.

Well, shoot. I stand completely corrected. I admit that I acted pretty quickly without looking at the bigger picture. My initial...

Feb 14, 2016
  11. scisports rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread AH report.

I will use a 1/4 oz. Anything bigger the bait is too small to fit on. I fish those on 6 to 10 lb line whatever I am fishing already....

Feb 7, 2016
  12. scisports rated twin22s's post Helpful in the thread OB Pier: 1st time in San Diego.

This advice is geared toward catching live bait, I don't use a sabiki for anything else. I like to fish the incoming tide/high tide. IMO...

Feb 6, 2016
  13. scisports rated STiCKY's post Helpful in the thread Saltwater or Freshwater reels for Baybass.

Only way too really help with corrosion is to pull the sides off and grease it all up to help displace stuff that breaks the barrier of...

Feb 4, 2016
  14. scisports rated STiCKY's post Helpful in the thread Alabama rig -willow blade sizes?.

@scisports http://lurepartsonline.com/Online-Store/Willowleaf-Blades/Premium-Finish-Willow-Blades.html These are a pretty great deal and...

Feb 3, 2016
  15. scisports rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Weekly Re-cap.

Yeah, you can run more than three. I like the blades too. I feel it adds some flash that can sometimes really help call them in. I...

Jan 20, 2016
  16. scisports rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Reel maintenance tools?.

To get started you really need; Screwdrivers Wrench for handle nuts Q-Tips Lint free cotton towels/rags Oil (I like TSI 321 the best)...

Jan 17, 2016
  17. scisports rated STiCKY's post Helpful in the thread First trip of the year 1-9-16.

Water clarity was anywhere from 1-3 feet with a slight green stain and temp was 57-59. Definitely some good amounts of debris and brush...

Jan 10, 2016