Ratings Sean Oneil has given

1. Sean Oneil rated OlympicTrainingCenter's post Like in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

Been out of town for two weeks, was excited to get the boat back on the water and hope the fish had started some summer patterns and...

Jul 10, 2019
  2. Sean Oneil rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Bass fishing frog action at Barrett - June 26th Video.

Here's a video of an all day frog bite at Barrett last Wed. Enjoy! [MEDIA]

Jul 8, 2019
  3. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/7-Hodges- (A.M. session).

Well, I decided to take my kayak up to Hodges for kind of a quick morning session instead of my usual venture to Murray. Overcast skies...

Jul 7, 2019
  4. Sean Oneil rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Sutherland 6-29-19.

Got to the lake at 5:30 ...at 6:10 I tied on a crankbait and BAM....4.42 lbs! Unfortunately that was the only one I was able to catch on...

Jul 1, 2019
  5. Sean Oneil rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread Full truth about Mike Long's cheating published in full....

[ATTACH] just think it all started so Innocent. the force to catch the big one.

Jun 28, 2019
  6. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/22-Murray-Gunned One!.

Woke up with a sore throat(& feeling kind of warm), so I figured I went in search of a cure at Lake Murray. Of course I was looking for...

Jun 26, 2019
  7. Sean Oneil rated JBFriesen's post Like in the thread Hodges 6/19 and Murray 6/20.

hodges 6/19: I’ve been hitting this place up on Wednesdays this month and the bites are few and far between. However, the fish I’ve...

Jun 21, 2019
  8. Sean Oneil rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread Hodges.

Went to Lake Hodges on Wednesday and got a few dinks on Chatterbaits but it was awful. It is like pea soup right now. Finally found fish...

Jun 20, 2019
  9. Sean Oneil rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Baccarac was as good as last year, if not better. Per usual we had an easy flight after using the CBX and flying out of Tijuana with...

Jun 18, 2019
  10. Sean Oneil rated DocEsox's post Like in the thread Texas Bass Decompression....I.

Haven’t been around much….first half of this year has been hectic. Had to locate my wife (excuse me, now exwife) who sent me to the...

Jun 12, 2019
  11. Sean Oneil rated DocEsox's post Like in the thread Texas Bass Decompression.....II.

Where we were shaded the day before with clouds today was mostly sunny and it was HOT…..yes HOT. But the catching started right off the...

Jun 12, 2019
  12. Sean Oneil rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread San V 5-30.

Arrived around 5 to be third boat on the water. (Gates opened at 5:20ish) The topwater bite has been amazing the last month so my focus...

May 31, 2019
  13. Sean Oneil rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Clear Lake, Berryessa and Son's 2nd Pro Tourney.. check!.

Got a chance to check off two of my bucket list lakes and I will definitely be back. Jr. was fishing his 2nd FLW Tournament and I got a...

May 30, 2019
  14. Sean Oneil rated gibby619's post Like in the thread Memorial Day at Otay.

Got to the lake around 5:30 am and there was only one other trailer in the parking lot , Went to Harvey’s arm and stayed there for...

May 28, 2019
  15. Sean Oneil rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread San Vicente 5-27-19 + K2Rider83 = AWW YEAH.

My good buddy k2rider83 have been planning to get back out on the water for awhile now but it's hard when I can't get weekends off, plus...

May 27, 2019
  16. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 5/18-Murray today...with rain on the way.

With rain in the forecast for the next few days, I decided to hit Murray today. I thought about going back to the lake of Donald and...

May 22, 2019
  17. Sean Oneil rated Nute's post Like in the thread Green backs are biting.

[ATTACH]

May 11, 2019
  18. Sean Oneil rated Beangone's post Like in the thread Murray no bass but nice bluegill bite.

Went to Murray this morning and spent a couple hours throwing a double fluke rig and some robo works and couldn't get a bass to hit...

May 10, 2019
  19. Sean Oneil rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Couple 6s on Deps 250 & More.

Had an awesome day catching them on a bit of everything. The highlights of the day was getting 2 6s. 1 went 6.30, the other 6.18....

Apr 25, 2019
  20. Sean Oneil rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V ..they're hungry!.

[ATTACH] Fished 6:30 to 1:30, water 67 to 71, weather cloudy early..then sunny 72, light breeze. Fun day, got 16 over 14", left 3 nice...

Apr 23, 2019