Ratings Sean Oneil has given

1. Sean Oneil rated gleaves's post Like in the thread 7/22 Lower Otay report.

I was down supporting the kids in the So Cal Junior Bass Anglers https://www.facebook.com/SoCalJrBassAnglers/ who had their final...

Jul 24, 2018
  2. Sean Oneil rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/22.. Otay just keeps on going..

Got to the lake early but ended up behind a big line of boats thanks to a Junior Bass Tourney. Cool event to see a bunch of Kids being...

Jul 24, 2018
  3. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/22 Murray-Fun am Bite-Then the Sun/Heat...no fun.

Sunday am: Fished Lake Murray. Sunday around noon - Went to up my new Hobie Pro Angler(camo)12 kayak (rigged & ready for action) at...

Jul 24, 2018
  4. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray(was in a hurry)-July 19.

Had a fun afternoon also...... [ATTACH] Hobie Pro Angler 12.....Picking it up on Sunday. :)

Jul 19, 2018
  5. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray(was in a hurry)-July 19.

Switched work days with a co-worker who needed Monday off, so today I headed to Murray for a morning session. Had afternoon plans to buy...

Jul 19, 2018
  6. Sean Oneil rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges Update July 7th, 2018 - Video.

Made it out to Hodges on the 7th since another one of our night tournaments was cancelled at DVL. We caught them mainly on a frog,...

Jul 18, 2018
  7. Sean Oneil rated biggbass's post Like in the thread Hodges Saturday 7/7/18.

Late report. Woke up at about 4:00 AM. in a sweat. Wasn't planning on going fishing but I really didn't want to lay back down in a...

Jul 8, 2018
  8. Sean Oneil rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Summertime Topwater Fish.

I’ve been having a ton of fun this summer so far chucking the rats and other wakes. Hoping for a new PB sometime soon! [ATTACH]...

Jul 8, 2018
  9. Sean Oneil rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Lodge June 21-26 2018.

Went down with a group of 4 guys last week to Lake Baccarac. We stayed at Terry Hollan's Lake Baccarac Lodge. This was the first time...

Jul 3, 2018
  10. Sean Oneil rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Update from Hodges and a nice 7 lber on a frog - June 23rd, 2018 w/ video.

Our DVL night tourney was canceled over the weekend so we decided to fish Hodges. Looks like the water cleared up a little with 3-5 ft...

Jun 27, 2018
  11. Sean Oneil rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Back From the Dark Side.

As you might expect, recidivism can be a problem for recovering panfishermen. Once you have experienced the guilty pleasures of...

Jun 27, 2018
  12. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Ok…how do I post something about Lake Murray when a few days ago a guy PM’d me and told me to “stop posting lake Murray reports, im...

Jun 25, 2018
  13. Sean Oneil rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 6 Frogs, 2 Senkos, and a KVD Sexy Dawg.

My personal best day at San Vicente!!!:emoji_grinning: Only took me 4 months :emoji_confounded: Got on the lake around 5:45 Cool,...

Jun 22, 2018
  14. Sean Oneil rated jpablico's post Like in the thread 9 lber during a Diamond Valley Lake Night Tourney-video w/ full spectrum cameras - June 16th, 2018.

Here's a quick video for your viewing pleasure from Diamond Valley Lake at night. I had the night vision cameras recording in this one....

Jun 21, 2018
  15. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/16- 8 bass/5 different baits/Cold Murray am trip.

Got to Murray for a morning session and was greeted with cool weather and then windy as heck. Lost a nice bass(guessing 3.5-4lbs) that...

Jun 17, 2018
  16. Sean Oneil rated PBandJellicles's post Like in the thread 6/11 Murray afternoon.

Had a day off so I decided to whip out the good ol float tube and give Murray a shot. Fished from 1:30-4:30pm. Parked over by the...

Jun 14, 2018
  17. Sean Oneil rated DeeMoeWin's post Like in the thread Lake Murray - Gotta see it to believe it..

Pardon my ramble....I made vip posting on others reports and haven't ever posted my own...here goes nothing . My fiance noticed I've...

Jun 14, 2018
  18. Sean Oneil rated transplant's post Like in the thread Baccarac Pre-Report.

Heading to Lake Baccarac next week down in Sinaloa Mexico. Usually I would post some quick reports when I am at El Salto, but no wifi at...

Jun 12, 2018
  19. Sean Oneil rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges June 2nd, 2018- video.

Quick video of our day at Lake Hodges on June 2nd. Bite was on fire and I got to fish how l love, flipping and pitching. Heard guys...

Jun 12, 2018
  20. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray-What a difference a year makes...sad!.

Just kind of a silly post, but wanted to show a comparison of last early June vs this June fishing at Murray. I have fished Murray the...

Jun 11, 2018