Ratings Sean Oneil has given

1. Sean Oneil rated abastien40's post Like in the thread Yellow tail in the surf?!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Well the unthinkable happened. Went down to the spot with my dad. Brought my shark set up.. 200 lb leader 10/0...

Jul 1, 2020
  2. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/22-Monday Morning at Murray/Better than.....

Monday morning at Murray.. is better than being at work. I decided to head over to Murray this morning since I'm retired and the crowds...

Jun 27, 2020
  3. Sean Oneil rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Long day led to a new personal best!.

Woke up at 1:45am for work at 2:15, went straight to the lake after work. 1.5hrs each way. Broke off my last OG Mag. Did 13 miles today,...

Jun 12, 2020
  4. Sean Oneil rated NitroZ7's post Like in the thread El Cap Opener **Video**.

There’s been a few posts already so I’m not gonna beat a dead horse. But Cap was amazing on Saturday and I heard it was great on Sunday...

Jun 8, 2020
  5. Sean Oneil rated ERNDOGER's post Like in the thread WOHLFORD 06/03.

Rented a boat Wednesday and started fishing for bass from the boat dock working east all the way around to Twin peaks. The trusty Rapala...

Jun 4, 2020
  6. Sean Oneil rated bassctchr71's post Like in the thread Lake Perris - 17 May 2020.

I headed to Lake Perris on Sunday to shake off the COVID-19 lockdown rust. The gate opened at 7 am with about 100-120 vehicles in...

May 19, 2020
  7. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

I was going to wait till a weekday after the crowds died down, but there I was heading to the lake and arrived around 5:45 with 3 boats...

May 19, 2020
  8. Sean Oneil rated special k's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

A buddy and I fished the South Bay yesterday morning from 8:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m. for several larger model bass and this beast. She was...

Nov 19, 2019
  9. Sean Oneil rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Biggest one of the year.

Put my boat away for the winter. Needed to do oil change and annual maintenance. So, I walked around this little lake I found, and...

Nov 15, 2019
  10. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray 8/5-Quick trip.

With no plans to go fishing, I made a Home Depot trip, came home and fixed a few minor things around the house. I had one more minor...

Aug 5, 2019
  11. Sean Oneil rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread HARASS the BASS.

Haven't dropped a fishing video in quite some time so here is one. I hope you enjoy it. Tight lines [MEDIA] [ATTACH]

Jul 29, 2019
  12. Sean Oneil rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread San Vee 7/22/19.

fish we’re chasing bait , this one chased my bait. Caught 4 fish biggest 8.3 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 22, 2019
  13. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/14-Murray session w/My Buddy Joe.

The water was up a few feet from last Monday as my buddy Joe joined me this morning. Where did the fun top action go to? Geez...last...

Jul 14, 2019
  14. Sean Oneil rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread WolfSkin.

That's why they are big!

Jul 14, 2019
  15. Sean Oneil rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread WolfSkin.

See her. That way you can at least make an educated guess of her weight and you have a mental picture of her. Now if we could figure out...

Jul 14, 2019
  16. Sean Oneil rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread WolfSkin.

Very nice job out there! I have never been to Skinner and not fished at Wohlford for over 15 years and fun to to see that you had...

Jul 14, 2019
  17. Sean Oneil rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread WolfSkin.

Those big ones find a way!

Jul 14, 2019
  18. Sean Oneil rated mcfish's post Like in the thread One more try...Eastern Sierras!.

A few more photos for those of you missing the mountains![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 12, 2019
  19. Sean Oneil rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

And as long as the MAJORITY in California pays no taxes..they will always vote liberal..the party of freebies..and that equals no...

Jul 10, 2019
  20. Sean Oneil rated OlympicTrainingCenter's post Like in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

Been out of town for two weeks, was excited to get the boat back on the water and hope the fish had started some summer patterns and...

Jul 10, 2019