Ratings Sean Oneil has received

1. Werfless rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread Murray 8/5-Quick trip.

[ATTACH]

Aug 5, 2019
  2. Bobby.lee.sd rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread Full truth about Mike Long's cheating published in full....

I remember a while ago a friend of mines dad said he walked up on Long at Poway hiding in the bushes trying to snag a bass off a bed. I...

Jul 1, 2019
  3. fishinfool811 rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread What's your confidence bait?.

Coors Light, I know it’s for sure.

Oct 18, 2018
  4. mikecheck1212 rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread What's your confidence bait?.

Oct 3, 2018
  5. Werfless rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread What's your confidence bait?.

Oct 2, 2018
  6. VinnyBass rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Sorry, didn’t see the second page, I was way late to the party and forgot the beer.

Jun 25, 2018
  7. VinnyBass rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread Terrible Murray 1/14: 2 bites, 1 small bass(& one tweet).

Man Vinny, With a portfolio like that you should name the boat “MarketBassKicker”

Jan 21, 2018
  8. Werfless rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread Terrible Murray 1/14: 2 bites, 1 small bass(& one tweet).

Man Vinny, With a portfolio like that you should name the boat “MarketBassKicker”

Jan 21, 2018
  9. geofish rated Sean Oneil's post Funny in the thread Midnight monster #2.

Good job man, your putting in the work and dedication going out at night. It still takes skill to catch that quality of fish, I don’t...

Dec 2, 2017