Ratings set_da_hook has given

1. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Zman where.

.....tease lol

Jun 5, 2017
  2. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Throwin yas a bone.

Well started out good, 4 inside first 15 mins, two more back to back 20 mins later. Three bites after that. Saw one guy across from me...

Feb 22, 2017
  3. set_da_hook rated Jig Jig Pow!'s post Like in the thread Storm Chasing for Spots.

Thanks fellas! I envision that I would catch my 1st Bean of the surf. But at least I can cross this guy off my list.

Feb 22, 2017
  4. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Storm Chasing for Spots.

Whew.... lol jk boss, nice spotty, and a surprise bean!

Feb 22, 2017
  5. set_da_hook rated Striker115's post Like in the thread Storm Chasing for Spots.

Thats cool! Nice session as always from you. I got my first ever Corbina earlier this year too. Theyre a fun fish to catch for sure....

Feb 22, 2017
  6. set_da_hook rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Fun, FUn, FUN! 2/18/2017.

Can't stand sand wrapped spotties, all for a measurement? Lame. I was guilty for doing this when I got started but you won't see me do...

Feb 20, 2017
  7. set_da_hook rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

Only stripes are on my arm, you can call me the Cap'n, whether smackin these bass, or this here rappin

Oct 4, 2016
  8. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

Agreed. Countless hours of logs, and many years of shore pounding, and I still don't have it down. If it was automatic, it would be...

Oct 4, 2016
  9. set_da_hook rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

Yes, start at the Bahia and work your way north, miles of sand there. Explore, get on Google maps and get out there. Figuring it out...

Oct 4, 2016
  10. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

That's gotta be a record. Have you at least been finding action? I've always known MB had a *****ee attitude but it boggles me in the...

Oct 4, 2016
  11. set_da_hook rated Jig Jig Pow!'s post Like in the thread My Weekend Report | Pretty In Pink.

Sup SDfish! After a long week, I busted an after work sesh at my Island. Slowwwww, only manage one dinky at sunlight. Noticed a lot of...

Oct 4, 2016
  12. set_da_hook rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Mission Bay skiff 10.2.2016.

Fished from the skiff with @ascender1 from about 6:30 to 12. Touched a lot of areas on the west side on the drift. Scattered fish, a...

Oct 3, 2016
  13. set_da_hook rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Braid.

Jbraid is smooth stuff.

Oct 2, 2016
  14. set_da_hook rated Chris73's post Agree in the thread Braid.

Sufix 832, lot smoother than power pro. Imo

Oct 2, 2016
  15. set_da_hook rated Longbow's post Like in the thread Shelter Isle yesterday morn.

Nice hali! On a spinnerbait!

Oct 1, 2016
  16. set_da_hook rated jayson's post Agree in the thread Finaly vinas.

Ben trying pretty hard for some top water vinas this year but have not ben vary lucky. Managed to get a couple solid ones last night i...

Sep 30, 2016
  17. set_da_hook rated Werfless's post Like in the thread SDRC 09.29.

Fished the SDRC for a few minutes this eve, caught a couple small spotties and a ray.. lots of corvs crashing on the dog beach side,...

Sep 30, 2016
  18. set_da_hook rated natural_one's post Like in the thread MB sunset sesh 9/26.

That's funny, because there's "no sleeping or overnight camping" allowed there right? Pick and choose?

Sep 29, 2016
  19. set_da_hook rated scisports's post Like in the thread MB sunset sesh 9/26.

Quick sesh, got out there a bit on the late side. Today the wind played tricks on me big time! Saw the strong East wind so tried for...

Sep 28, 2016