Ratings set_da_hook has given

1. set_da_hook rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Fun, FUn, FUN! 2/18/2017.

Can't stand sand wrapped spotties, all for a measurement? Lame. I was guilty for doing this when I got started but you won't see me do...

Feb 20, 2017
  2. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

Agreed. Countless hours of logs, and many years of shore pounding, and I still don't have it down. If it was automatic, it would be...

Oct 4, 2016
  3. set_da_hook rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

Yes, start at the Bahia and work your way north, miles of sand there. Explore, get on Google maps and get out there. Figuring it out...

Oct 4, 2016
  4. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

That's gotta be a record. Have you at least been finding action? I've always known MB had a *****ee attitude but it boggles me in the...

Oct 4, 2016
  5. set_da_hook rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Braid.

Jbraid is smooth stuff.

Oct 2, 2016
  6. set_da_hook rated Chris73's post Agree in the thread Braid.

Sufix 832, lot smoother than power pro. Imo

Oct 2, 2016
  7. set_da_hook rated jayson's post Agree in the thread Finaly vinas.

Ben trying pretty hard for some top water vinas this year but have not ben vary lucky. Managed to get a couple solid ones last night i...

Sep 30, 2016
  8. set_da_hook rated Cheese Whiz's post Agree in the thread Caught my limit in one cast..

My thoughts exactly, oh and lobster bait!

Sep 23, 2016
  9. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Huntington Beach Fishing.

I'd hit up scsurffishing.com

Sep 17, 2016
  10. set_da_hook rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Surf lures?.

I was referring to that old lure in the box that has been attacked so many times, it has no paint or tape at all on it.. I have one...

Sep 16, 2016
  11. set_da_hook rated Vito1023's post Agree in the thread Crankbaits for spotties.

I agree with set-da-hook on the singles I have all my cranks and inline spinners with single hooks and I have caught fish on them and...

Sep 15, 2016
  12. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Lucky Craft subistute.

No sub IMO. I've used several shallow diving hard baits, LC (for me) has seen way more action. They are worth the money, especially if...

Sep 15, 2016
  13. set_da_hook rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Poppers for bay bass.

Any color for topwater. My go to is a white and chartreuse super spook jr. I only like brighter colors for topwater because I can see...

Aug 28, 2016
  14. set_da_hook rated Paulito's post Agree in the thread Top water vina help.

Maybe they just full. You found them. Just keep casting and walking the dog youll get em

Aug 27, 2016
  15. set_da_hook rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Sunset cliffs August 18 2016.

That's cool. You must be in a beach spot, otherwise it would be a challenge to pull that up to a cliff spot.

Aug 22, 2016
  16. set_da_hook rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread get the cheap bait while you can. ..

Didn't look like it to me... nice and grey

Aug 22, 2016
  17. set_da_hook rated Vito1023's post Agree in the thread Surf lures?.

Sometimes I think if I didn't purchase so much fishing gear I could be retired by now and going fishing more often.

Aug 17, 2016