Ratings set_da_hook has received

1. Werfless rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread SD BASS CREW- Wasn't Expecting This.

Nice going out there Kody! Looks like those spoons are working great.

Jan 15, 2019
  2. geofish rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread SD BASS CREW- Wasn't Expecting This.

Nice going out there Kody! Looks like those spoons are working great.

Jan 14, 2019
  3. Werfless rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Cracked Kayak.

Even if it doesn’t hold up under pressure while using the drive you can still paddle like a regular yak.

Jan 4, 2018
  4. kobra rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Zman where.

Wait , what am I doing here!! I would have to say the best Z-Man bay bait is the 6 inch SwimmerZ in Houdini. My all time number one...

Jun 4, 2017
  5. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread corvina in SD bay.

1. Catch a world record bass on a swimbait ten feet deep or catch a 5lb bass on a topwater? 2. Catch a world record corvina on a dead...

May 25, 2017
  6. mlzpinoy rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Throwin yas a bone.

Been slow for me lately, wait.... I haven't been out yet this year, LOL. Taking the year off from Fishing. Going to be tough but I need...

Feb 22, 2017
  7. mlzpinoy rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Storm Chasing for Spots.

Yeah!! Way to go. Beans are rad.

Feb 22, 2017
  8. Jig Jig Pow! rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Storm Chasing for Spots.

Feb 22, 2017
  9. Striker115 rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Storm Chasing for Spots.

Feb 22, 2017
  10. Jefe619 rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Hali hunting Monday a.m..

Looking through my pictures I found this one that I clearly remember. There was good structure on the beach this day but every hole was...

Feb 18, 2017
  11. David Torres rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders bait-N-wait.

She was a fun one [ATTACH]

Oct 15, 2016
  12. Nickweissmusic rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Dealing with the weeds in the surf.

There is no way to avoid the weeds and kelp when they are present. Nothing will come back clean. You gotta move and find a different...

Oct 15, 2016
  13. Roncador rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders bait-N-wait.

Oct 6, 2016
  14. GutHooKeD rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders bait-N-wait.

Oct 5, 2016