Ratings set_da_hook has received

1. Roncador rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Nope. Please release

Aug 27, 2017
  2. Roncador rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

What a shame.

Jan 31, 2017
  3. geofish rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Need help purchasing a new reel.

Stay away from the Daiwa Lexas. Bearings are crap and the clutch is weak. Get either a Lews BB2 Inshore (if you can find one anywhere)...

Jan 24, 2017
  4. NK.Fish rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Reel to match?.

Avoid the Lexa 400's like a plague!! Some people are happy with them, I would say 95% of people would never buy another. I had the...

May 25, 2016
  5. faster u fool rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Favorite A-Rig.

My favorite A Rig is the one in the bottom of a trash can. The A Rig does catch a lot of fish when that type of bite is on. I have...

May 8, 2016
  6. NK.Fish rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Favorite A-Rig.

My favorite A Rig is the one in the bottom of a trash can. The A Rig does catch a lot of fish when that type of bite is on. I have...

May 6, 2016
  7. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Nope. Please release

Apr 13, 2016
  8. SteveD rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread MB Wed. Evening After Dinner Quickie.

Went out to dinner near Mission Bay and asked the wife if we had time could I throw a few casts before heading home? Got the okay so...

Apr 7, 2016
  9. ror_sal rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina 2016.

Hopefully all released!

Mar 26, 2016
  10. tinyleopard33 rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Now that would be a total SHAME!

Mar 22, 2016
  11. Hirame rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

What a shame.

Jan 7, 2016
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Pound for pound yes. But Corvina are way much more fun to target and even more fun when you release them to fight another day. Catch and...

Dec 20, 2015
  13. Cyborgstarfish rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

What a shame.

Dec 19, 2015
  14. atell619 rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Now that would be a total SHAME!

Dec 1, 2015