Ratings set_da_hook has received

1. fishfanatic rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Corvina blowups.

No need to set the hook, they will set the hook themselves. Biggest mistake I see people make is setting the hook.

May 22, 2017
  2. geofish rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Diminishing Returns?.

If you go with a Lews reel you can start at around the 110.00 price point and get an amazing reel that will last for years. Rods,...

Jan 24, 2017
  3. Vito1023 rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Which reel company is your favorite?.

Team lite is fine for saltwater. They will hod up just as well as as the BB1 Inshores and the BB2 Inshores. In my opinion the best Lews...

Oct 8, 2016
  4. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Stripe is getting wider SD RIVER.

Not answering for Keith but I love west mission at hight tide, plenty of reachable grass from the sandy spots.

Oct 5, 2016
  5. Michael T. rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Isle yesterday morn.

Halibut absolutely smash spinnerbaits.

Oct 1, 2016
  6. Longbow rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Isle yesterday morn.

Halibut absolutely smash spinnerbaits.

Oct 1, 2016
  7. mlzpinoy rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Favourite Winter Species???.

Surf Halibut

Sep 22, 2016
  8. Jenx rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Need help purchasing a new reel.

Stay away from the Daiwa Lexas. Bearings are crap and the clutch is weak. Get either a Lews BB2 Inshore (if you can find one anywhere)...

Sep 19, 2016
  9. Vito1023 rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Crankbaits for spotties.

Turd Rollers is a nickname for Sand Bass

Sep 15, 2016
  10. mlzpinoy rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Spotty shutout over! SD River mouth sesh 9/12.

Very nice! Glad you like that reel. Dont be afraid to up that leader to 15 or 20lb fluoro especially around the rocks. The fluoro helps...

Sep 13, 2016
  11. Vito1023 rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Spotty shutout over! SD River mouth sesh 9/12.

Very nice! Glad you like that reel. Dont be afraid to up that leader to 15 or 20lb fluoro especially around the rocks. The fluoro helps...

Sep 13, 2016
  12. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Spotty shutout over! SD River mouth sesh 9/12.

Sep 13, 2016
  13. scisports rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread get the cheap bait while you can. ..

Bleached Squid=bad squid.

Sep 7, 2016
  14. PBcali rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Top water vina help.

You've had followers so you are doing it right. Just keep at it and try different areas. I've had nights with all kinds of followers...

Aug 27, 2016
  15. Urklehaze rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Harbor island kayak launch/fishing spots.

Launch at Spanish Landing, head to your right into the channel and then head left. Should only take about 10 minutes to get to the water...

Aug 20, 2016
  16. natural_one rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Harbor island kayak launch/fishing spots.

Launch at Spanish Landing, head to your right into the channel and then head left. Should only take about 10 minutes to get to the water...

Aug 20, 2016
  17. Vito1023 rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Super North County Surf Session.

Shorts right now, waders in the colder months. I'm usually never more than ankle deep though unless I am fishing deeper holes then I...

Aug 19, 2016
  18. BIG JOAQUIN rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Diminishing Returns?.

If you go with a Lews reel you can start at around the 110.00 price point and get an amazing reel that will last for years. Rods,...

Aug 16, 2016
  19. Werfless rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Super North County Surf Session.

If you look up right above the tail of the Halibut I am holding, thats a hole. Waves breaking to the left and right but not breaking...

Aug 14, 2016
  20. Nickweissmusic rated set_da_hook's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay skiffin 8.7.2016.

@GutHooKeD Great session Keith!

Aug 13, 2016