Ratings SgtMaj has given

1. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Biden pushes gun control less than 24 hours after Sheriffs Ambush.

And execute convicted murderers... NOW, not in 20 years! Ecclesiastes 8:11- Because sentence against an evil work is not executed...

Sep 14, 2020
  2. SgtMaj rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 10, 2020
  3. SgtMaj rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

A few more.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 30, 2018
  4. SgtMaj rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

I still have a bunch of oldies but goodies in a dedicated vintage tackle box....to go with my vintage tackle.:emoji_blush: [ATTACH]...

Dec 23, 2018
  5. SgtMaj rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

I need to go through my old boxes, here's a few hanging around in my man cave...[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 23, 2018
  6. SgtMaj rated salt water guy's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Disagree... Crimea was forcefully annexed by Russia. Most of the international community condemned this land grab as illegal and...

Jan 26, 2017
  7. SgtMaj rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Then what were they protesting? Read the signs in your pic, they are nothing but empty slogans and insults at the POTUS. What rights...

Jan 22, 2017
  8. SgtMaj rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

I read a post from a friend on FB this morning. Not sure if she penned this originally or not, but knowing her as well as I do, it...

Jan 22, 2017
  9. SgtMaj rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

The AAF is a lobbyist group. The information above is inaccurate. Make sure you double check the organizations that are providing you...

Jan 22, 2017
  10. SgtMaj rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Trump wins..

[ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2016
  11. SgtMaj rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

I have to say that all this "white-lash", scared of the future, what do I tell my kids talk going on from HRC supporters is sad. So one...

Nov 9, 2016
  12. SgtMaj rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread huma seen crying.

The reason the scandals (email, Clinton Foundation, Bengazi, et al.) are important issues is because it cuts to who Hillary is as a...

Nov 1, 2016
  13. SgtMaj rated Axlhoss's post Like in the thread For Sale Nautical Art.

Halibut. 28" [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2016
  14. SgtMaj rated Axlhoss's post Like in the thread For Sale Nautical Art.

Breacher whale tail wall art Steel with patina and auto clear coat [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2016
  15. SgtMaj rated Axlhoss's post Like in the thread For Sale Nautical Art.

Some recent pieces I've finished. Info on my site. Thanks for looking, stay salty. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2016
  16. SgtMaj rated Rocketship's post Funny in the thread Is there a problem?.

There it is!!! Got the standard red X from @scisports that comes with all of my posts! He disagrees. Must mean that he does believe...

Aug 15, 2016
  17. SgtMaj rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread Is there a problem?.

1. I agree with you and the dept of justice about the Baltimore PD, assuming this report is accurate. I do think it's irresponsible to...

Aug 15, 2016
  18. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Time For Common Sense Speech Safety Laws.

That is not the President's job. No man or woman can do that! It is the job of the President and every other elected official to...

Jul 25, 2016