Ratings SgtMaj has given

1. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Biden pushes gun control less than 24 hours after Sheriffs Ambush.

And execute convicted murderers... NOW, not in 20 years! Ecclesiastes 8:11- Because sentence against an evil work is not executed...

Sep 14, 2020
  2. SgtMaj rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 10, 2020
  3. SgtMaj rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

A few more.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 30, 2018
  4. SgtMaj rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

I still have a bunch of oldies but goodies in a dedicated vintage tackle box....to go with my vintage tackle.:emoji_blush: [ATTACH]...

Dec 23, 2018
  5. SgtMaj rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

I need to go through my old boxes, here's a few hanging around in my man cave...[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 23, 2018
  6. SgtMaj rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Then what were they protesting? Read the signs in your pic, they are nothing but empty slogans and insults at the POTUS. What rights...

Jan 22, 2017
  7. SgtMaj rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

I read a post from a friend on FB this morning. Not sure if she penned this originally or not, but knowing her as well as I do, it...

Jan 22, 2017
  8. SgtMaj rated Axlhoss's post Like in the thread For Sale Nautical Art.

Halibut. 28" [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2016
  9. SgtMaj rated Axlhoss's post Like in the thread For Sale Nautical Art.

Breacher whale tail wall art Steel with patina and auto clear coat [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2016
  10. SgtMaj rated Axlhoss's post Like in the thread For Sale Nautical Art.

Some recent pieces I've finished. Info on my site. Thanks for looking, stay salty. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2016
  11. SgtMaj rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread Is there a problem?.

1. I agree with you and the dept of justice about the Baltimore PD, assuming this report is accurate. I do think it's irresponsible to...

Aug 15, 2016
  12. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Brexit - what does it mean??.

The reason that 2nd amendment advocates are against most any new gun legislation is because we have come to recognize the progressive...

Jun 29, 2016
  13. SgtMaj rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread Brexit - what does it mean??.

Violence inevitable? Really? You mean like in the theater in Paris? Or in Brussels? Or in any of the so called "caliphate districts"...

Jun 28, 2016
  14. SgtMaj rated Nute's post Like in the thread Ali.

It was 20 years ago. My mom and I were sitting in a little coffee shop in San Francisco just hanging out, doing our thing. No one really...

Jun 4, 2016
  15. SgtMaj rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Ali.

My wife and I did not have a TV yet, but we listened to the first Clay/Liston fight on the radio. Boxing was more mainstream then and...

Jun 4, 2016
  16. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

Don't need to watch the whole thing, the trailer told me enough. Jesus said if a person will spoil a strong man's house he must first...

May 12, 2016
  17. SgtMaj rated Kev2380's post Like in the thread Show flies you tied..

Here's my shot at a sand crab pattern. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Anchovy and Foxy Clousers [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bass flies [ATTACH]...

Apr 9, 2016
  18. SgtMaj rated Badmiles's post Like in the thread Share thoughts on possible changes to Barrett's fishing regulations.

Unfortunately... "legal take" becomes a "free for all" and then Barrett may become just like any other SD City Lake. I would rather...

Feb 29, 2016
  19. SgtMaj rated dooolan's post Like in the thread Upper Owens 2-19-2016.

Fished Upper Owens 2-19-2016. Caught 2 on a streamer. The day before there was a good dusting of snow but we had a sunny day. [ATTACH]...

Feb 22, 2016
  20. SgtMaj rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Show flies you tied..

Getting really for the spring top water.......made up some frogs......[ATTACH]

Feb 4, 2016