Ratings SgtMaj has given

1. SgtMaj rated salt water guy's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Disagree... Crimea was forcefully annexed by Russia. Most of the international community condemned this land grab as illegal and...

Jan 26, 2017
  2. SgtMaj rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

The AAF is a lobbyist group. The information above is inaccurate. Make sure you double check the organizations that are providing you...

Jan 22, 2017
  3. SgtMaj rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

I have to say that all this "white-lash", scared of the future, what do I tell my kids talk going on from HRC supporters is sad. So one...

Nov 9, 2016
  4. SgtMaj rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread huma seen crying.

The reason the scandals (email, Clinton Foundation, Bengazi, et al.) are important issues is because it cuts to who Hillary is as a...

Nov 1, 2016
  5. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Time For Common Sense Speech Safety Laws.

That is not the President's job. No man or woman can do that! It is the job of the President and every other elected official to...

Jul 25, 2016
  6. SgtMaj rated Gerald's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Honestly I don't think a Trump presidency would do much if anything for the economy in the near term. Normally it takes several years...

Jul 23, 2016
  7. SgtMaj rated Gerald's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

I do day trading for a job and can tell you our stock market is at new highs because the government has been pumping money into it...

Jul 23, 2016
  8. SgtMaj rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Time For Common Sense Speech Safety Laws.

But, you're not being nice and because she's a woman, she's also a minority. You're not allowed to speak the truth when referring to...

Jul 23, 2016
  9. SgtMaj rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Gov Signed CA Gun Bills Today.

Really? You think that it's sensible to charge people for a 20 dollar (or whatever it costs these days) background check every single...

Jul 4, 2016
  10. SgtMaj rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Gov Signed CA Gun Bills Today.

We live in a Constitutional republic with a constitution that gives us a right to bear arms without government infringement. We don't...

Jul 4, 2016
  11. SgtMaj rated AWilliams's post Agree in the thread Guys...don't ignore what your body is telling you....

Just a quick post here especially for the older folks here. Do not ignore signs that your body is giving you. Older, slightly overweight...

Jun 7, 2016
  12. SgtMaj rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

The difference is you choose to give up your right to searches when purchasing a ticket, it is part of the contract between you and the...

May 12, 2016
  13. SgtMaj rated STiCKY's post Agree in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

In all reality I'm just tired of giving an inch and losing a mile. Case in point, my dad has a high capacity Glock 22. He is...

May 3, 2016
  14. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

Freedom comes with inherent risks. I am willing to live with those.

May 3, 2016
  15. SgtMaj rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

You can not buy a gun at a gun show . You pay for it and it goes through a dealer were you pick it up after your background check and a...

May 3, 2016
  16. SgtMaj rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Fishing License Test?.

Don't agree. It's hard enough for people to hunt and fish in California as it is. DFG used to be a organization FOR hunters and...

May 3, 2016
  17. SgtMaj rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

I am just stating the original intent. If one wants to believe that such a threat no longer exists, one may do so.

May 2, 2016