Ratings SgtMaj has received

1. geofish rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread December 7 1941.

12-07-41 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Dec 24, 2019
  2. kyle12345 rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread December 7 1941.

12-07-41 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Dec 9, 2019
  3. fisheromen rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread December 7 1941.

Dec 8, 2019
  4. Larry M rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread December 7 1941.

Dec 8, 2019
  5. William Ritchie rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread December 7 1941.

Dec 8, 2019
  6. swings are free rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread December 7 1941.

Dec 8, 2019
  7. Werfless rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread December 7 1941.

Dec 8, 2019
  8. geofish rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

Here are a few of my antique plugs. I use these while fishing at Barrett. The only one I never use is the original "Luni-Frog" as that...

Dec 28, 2018
  9. mcfish rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

Here are a few of my antique plugs. I use these while fishing at Barrett. The only one I never use is the original "Luni-Frog" as that...

Dec 19, 2018
  10. weldon rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

Dec 13, 2018
  11. fisheromen rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

Dec 12, 2018
  12. bassgalrascal rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

Dec 11, 2018
  13. VinnyBass rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

Dec 11, 2018
  14. Werfless rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Lures.

Dec 11, 2018
  15. SmellsLikeGrandma rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Who really cares more, and helps the poor more- Dems or Repubs?.

This is where you and I diverge in our discourse. You keep pointing to the near term in issues and using examples (as above in your...

May 18, 2018