Ratings SgtMaj has received

1. SmellsLikeGrandma rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Who really cares more, and helps the poor more- Dems or Repubs?.

"indymusky, post: 379756, member: 2811"]How many educated folks know republicans freed the slaves and many died in doing so. The kkk are...

May 18, 2018
  2. lone_wolf rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Salton Sea.

LMAO!!! You pull this crap on Bloody Decks and those boys will gang rape you without using KY jelly or any foreplay.

Jan 25, 2017
  3. swings are free rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Salton Sea.

LMAO!!! You pull this crap on Bloody Decks and those boys will gang rape you without using KY jelly or any foreplay.

Jan 24, 2017
  4. BadBilly rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Here's hoping the best for the new president. I do hope he accomplishes some of the things he wishes to accomplish. But all to often a...

Jan 24, 2017
  5. skeeternate rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Here's hoping the best for the new president. I do hope he accomplishes some of the things he wishes to accomplish. But all to often a...

Jan 22, 2017
  6. Carterantebi rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Not my idea of fun in any way. If people wish to do this....fine for them. "The white male power establishment" comment is one of the...

Jan 22, 2017
  7. fisheromen rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Jan 20, 2017
  8. otay michael rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Jan 20, 2017
  9. fisheromen rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Inconsiderate things people do that vex me.

Big out of shape obese women who insist on wearing lycra or spandex exercise clothes while tooling about in public. The folds of excess...

Dec 19, 2016
  10. old_rookie rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Inconsiderate things people do that vex me.

Big out of shape obese women who insist on wearing lycra or spandex exercise clothes while tooling about in public. The folds of excess...

Dec 19, 2016
  11. Rocketship rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Inconsiderate things people do that vex me.

Dec 18, 2016
  12. BassinNova rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.......................oh wait, we're in California and can no longer really afford to pass the...

Nov 10, 2016
  13. Kellen rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.......................oh wait, we're in California and can no longer really afford to pass the...

Nov 9, 2016
  14. Meezer_Man rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

Nov 9, 2016
  15. geofish rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

Nov 9, 2016
  16. swings are free rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

Nov 9, 2016
  17. BadBilly rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Gov Signed CA Gun Bills Today.

This is such a joke. But I'm not laughing. I'm not giving anything up and I'll not be registering anything. A 10/22 is now an "assault"...

Sep 5, 2016
  18. Rocketship rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Gov Signed CA Gun Bills Today.

This is such a joke. But I'm not laughing. I'm not giving anything up and I'll not be registering anything. A 10/22 is now an "assault"...

Jul 18, 2016
  19. bassgalrascal rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread No Charges..

This just burns me up! Whata crock of ****e! All anyone has to do is read 18 USC section 793F to know this person is in violation of...

Jul 6, 2016
  20. Medicated fisherman rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Gov Signed CA Gun Bills Today.

Jul 6, 2016