Ratings SgtMaj has received

1. sumpin_fishy rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Salton Sea.

LMAO!!! You pull this crap on Bloody Decks and those boys will gang rape you without using KY jelly or any foreplay.

Jan 25, 2017
  2. Vito1023 rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Salton Sea.

LMAO!!! You pull this crap on Bloody Decks and those boys will gang rape you without using KY jelly or any foreplay.

Jan 25, 2017
  3. scisports rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Salton Sea.

Jan 24, 2017
  4. kobra rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Salton Sea.

Jan 24, 2017
  5. BassinNova rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Inconsiderate things people do that vex me.

Big out of shape obese women who insist on wearing lycra or spandex exercise clothes while tooling about in public. The folds of excess...

Dec 19, 2016
  6. swings are free rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Inconsiderate things people do that vex me.

Big out of shape obese women who insist on wearing lycra or spandex exercise clothes while tooling about in public. The folds of excess...

Dec 17, 2016
  7. Roncador rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Old Glory 6-8.

Ahhh, Old Glory = Cherokee Geisha = H+M's overflow boat = the Taft bros = no thanks.

Jun 2, 2016
  8. swings are free rated SgtMaj's post Funny in the thread Mark McGwire hired by the Padres.

Baseball may not care about them. I care about them. And if McGwire was sooooooooo successful as a "coach", especially with the...

Nov 25, 2015