Ratings shadman has given

1. shadman rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Otay opener..

:emoji_thumbsup:We this morning in line at Otay WAITING I read your post on SDfish about getting there at 9 pm THE NIGHT BEFORE!!! We...

May 17, 2020
  2. shadman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread July 2020 season.

Better start sending some emails and making some phone calls. As of now, Barrett is pending on being closed indefinitely, which in...

May 14, 2020
  3. shadman rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread Trespassing*.

Too bad the people you offer this information to do not care about your property, your rights or what you do to keep your property...

Oct 23, 2018
  4. shadman rated Daddo's post Agree in the thread Trespassing*.

I have this to offer...If you owned a piece of property with a body of water, or anything else on it, would you welcome strangers to be...

Oct 23, 2018
  5. shadman rated Rodmaster858's post Agree in the thread Does Bass Eat crawfish head on or tail first? Heres my report!.

My friend and I went fishing and wanted to answer the question: how do bass attack their crawfish? My friend and I got some cool...

Jul 8, 2018
  6. shadman rated toddamus's post Agree in the thread Keeping undersized Hali out of water for "almost" photos.

Late to the party, but my two cents, if you're coming on here to change people's minds and their practices its not going to happen. If...

Jul 5, 2018
  7. shadman rated Baja_Traveler's post Agree in the thread What is this sea creature?.

Its a Heart Urchin - Lovenia Cordiformis

Jun 17, 2018