Ratings Shawn5 has given

1. Shawn5 rated El Gordo's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

Dock and houses are ok.

Sep 10, 2020
  2. Shawn5 rated dooolan's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

gnarly

Sep 7, 2020
  3. Shawn5 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Some Mornings are funner than others.. 7/27.

Got a chance to tube with my Boy before he takes off to the Delta and it couldn't of been any funner. We fished til 9am only but it was...

Jul 28, 2019
  4. Shawn5 rated bryancun's post Like in the thread 6-8, the kids crushed it.

Good day at Barrett. 35 bass and 7 blue bill with my 9 and 6 year old. 10 hours, not one complaint. Count is down but quality is way...

Jun 9, 2019
  5. Shawn5 rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Lightning.

Been stuck in small boats during lightning on 2 occasions . Both times there were some definitive warning signs precursor to actual...

May 9, 2019
  6. Shawn5 rated SoCalEDC's post Like in the thread Beginner Kayak fishing.

Look around for something used (craigslist, offerup/letgo, kayak forum classifieds, facebook market place), you will get a deal on...

Apr 17, 2019
  7. Shawn5 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Trout 101.

Even if it was barely serviceable as a tenkara substitute, it would be awesome!

Aug 12, 2018
  8. Shawn5 rated Sdgamers44's post Like in the thread Otay on fire 6/23.

Took a friend and his 2 daughters 8 and 5 years old out to Otay today that have never fished freshwater. We didn't get out on the water...

Jun 25, 2018
  9. Shawn5 rated grubbyhatyaker's post Like in the thread Kayak bass tourney.

The 2018 kayak bass tourney season here in So Cal starts March 10th at lake Murray. If your interested I can give you details. I hope to...

Feb 14, 2018
  10. Shawn5 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/11 Murray am Session: Bass biting right before I left.

Had afternoon plans, so a quick trip to Murray was my only option. After chatting with Sean(or is it Shawn) who caught a beast days...

Feb 11, 2018
  11. Shawn5 rated icaughtacold's post Like in the thread SoCal Bass Anglers sweep Havasu Tournament.

Saturday Nov. 18th was the 2017 Kayak Bass Fishing (KBF) Trail Event Tournament at Lake Havasu Arizona. With 36 kayak anglers from...

Nov 20, 2017
  12. Shawn5 rated Jimmyz123's post Like in the thread The Paddle out.

There's always the question of why do I Kayak fish. Simple, although I love being around others and love fishing with my buddies,...

Oct 22, 2017
  13. Shawn5 rated Johnny A's post Like in the thread New Malones,Berryessa and clear lake.

Jigs, swimbaits, and any moving baits you want at clear lake. The bites been a little off there but you can still get numbers. Another...

Oct 3, 2017
  14. Shawn5 rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread New Malones,Berryessa and clear lake.

I haven't fished Berryessa in 30 years but my wife and I did well right in front of the cabin we rented and just walked down 100 feet...

Oct 3, 2017
  15. Shawn5 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Frosty good times!.

I think by then most of the snow will be melted at the campground elevations. If you camp down by Crowley you'll be 10 degrees warmer....

Sep 28, 2017
  16. Shawn5 rated geofish's post Like in the thread PFD.

I'm 6'1" 265. I consider myself a water-man and am extremely comfortable in all water, especially the ocean. So with that in mind, I...

Aug 27, 2017
  17. Shawn5 rated CON KSO's post Like in the thread Fly fishing.

I have a PA14 and I fly fish out of it all the time - in fact today was a great day, double digit spotties on the fly! Standing up is...

Aug 24, 2017
  18. Shawn5 rated grubbyhatyaker's post Like in the thread New yakers.

Yes just the 3 digit code, good luck this month!

Jun 1, 2017
  19. Shawn5 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Getting a Yak.

Just remember gents. There is something I used to do a few times a year with an ancient scupper pro you boys will NEVER be able to do...

May 23, 2017
  20. Shawn5 rated Family_fisher's post Like in the thread native slayer propel 13.

Shawn, I paddled both of them at OEX about 2 months ago...ultimately I ended up with the slayer. They are both super stable and good...

May 22, 2017