Ratings Shawn5 has received

1. Larry M rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Valley fire.

Just wishing the Barrett staff that they are safe and the fire doesn't reach their homes

Sep 7, 2020
  2. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Valley fire.

Just wishing the Barrett staff that they are safe and the fire doesn't reach their homes

Sep 7, 2020
  3. MaxZmus rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Swimbaits at Barrett.

Caught quite a few last year on a bull shad nothing over 4lbs though

Jul 29, 2020
  4. dilatedppls rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Swimbaits at Barrett.

Jul 29, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Swimbaits at Barrett.

Jul 29, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread San Gabriel River fishing( video)..

Looks like an awesome day for sure makes me want to bring a fly rod up there

Oct 21, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Info on fishing the White Mountains in AZ?.

Fish the black river the lower section has small mouth alot of them and also the upper section has trophy size trout just make sure you...

Aug 29, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Barrett cannon.

Does anyone know the history of it what it's purpose was and how it got there?

Aug 18, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread 6-8, the kids crushed it.

That's so awesome!!! Great job for getting them out that's a lifetime of memories right there!!!

Jun 9, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Lake Murray kayak inspection?.

No inspection required

Mar 8, 2019
  11. MaskedFisherDUDE rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Lake Murray kayak inspection?.

No inspection required

Mar 8, 2019
  12. Troy rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread El Centro road trip.

Nice smallie I believe I drove by you Friday night at the canal I was in a red truck tight squeeze to get by I only stopped to let the...

Nov 27, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread El Centro road trip.

Nice smallie I believe I drove by you Friday night at the canal I was in a red truck tight squeeze to get by I only stopped to let the...

Nov 27, 2018
  14. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Camping Location Suggestions.

Lee vining Ca,Aspen camp ground is amazing and has everything you asked for and it's just outside Yosemite national park

Aug 11, 2018
  15. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread 2019 SD Season.

Lone pine you got to get there early before the regulars show up I normally go when it's cooler weather

Aug 8, 2018
  16. SoCal_Fishing rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread 2019 SD Season.

Lone pine you got to get there early before the regulars show up I normally go when it's cooler weather

Aug 8, 2018
  17. SoCal_Fishing rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread 2019 SD Season.

Cuyamaca for sure I believe they stock the most

Aug 8, 2018
  18. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Trout 101.

Here is a brook trout that's very colorful caught in mammoth and the Brown is more of a bronze color caught in mammoth hope this helps...

Aug 8, 2018
  19. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Beer for Intel: Montana Advice Needed.

I'll be there June 11th through the 18th

Jun 2, 2018
  20. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Like in the thread Beer for Intel: Montana Advice Needed.

I will be headed to west Yellowstone on the 10th and staying a week I believe you said you'll be there at the end of the month I will...

Jun 2, 2018