Ratings Shawn5 has received

1. Stephan Deambrogio rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Valley fire.

Just wishing the Barrett staff that they are safe and the fire doesn't reach their homes

Sep 11, 2020
  2. chucklai rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Valley fire.

Just wishing the Barrett staff that they are safe and the fire doesn't reach their homes

Sep 7, 2020
  3. camobass rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread What’s everyone gonna throw?!.

Nothing but shiners and maybe some crawdads:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apr 30, 2019
  4. wackyrig rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Glock vs Springfield XD.

I was at Turners today and I believe they have a pretty good deal on the xd9mm I think it came with 5 mags and a range bag as far as...

Dec 14, 2018
  5. geofish rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Trout 101.

As far as fly rods I had yes had a sage 3wt until my little guy stepped on it and snap so because I was traveling through Reno to Tahoe...

Aug 13, 2018
  6. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Trout 101.

As far as fly rods I had yes had a sage 3wt until my little guy stepped on it and snap so because I was traveling through Reno to Tahoe...

Aug 11, 2018
  7. Double Minor rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread 2019 SD Season.

Cuyamaca for sure I believe they stock the most

Aug 8, 2018
  8. oh da shiz rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Rattle Snakes @ Barrett.

Yes there's rattle snakes at Barrett and every lake in the county also yes we do have alot of big cats in our back country more than you...

May 1, 2018
  9. aquaholic rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Rattle Snakes @ Barrett.

Yes there's rattle snakes at Barrett and every lake in the county also yes we do have alot of big cats in our back country more than you...

Apr 27, 2018
  10. swings are free rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Rattle Snakes @ Barrett.

Apr 27, 2018
  11. rustyh rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Spro Rats.

Nope the spro rats never work[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 21, 2018
  12. carlsbadspotty89 rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread How's Murray.

Ok guys everyone knows that big bass have been caught at multiple lakes in town Murray included but big bass guys are very secretive...

Mar 4, 2018
  13. mhemphill rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread How's Murray.

Ok guys everyone knows that big bass have been caught at multiple lakes in town Murray included but big bass guys are very secretive...

Feb 26, 2018
  14. Beangone rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread How's Murray.

I hope you whack them big bass and get your personal best and I don't need pictures just a story to get me fired up

Feb 22, 2018
  15. Beangone rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread How's Murray.

Feb 22, 2018
  16. BassinNova rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread How's Murray.

Feb 22, 2018
  17. rustyh rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread How's Murray.

This was found at Murray today [ATTACH]

Feb 16, 2018
  18. Carterantebi rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread Best San Diego Kayak Dealer?.

Well let's see OEX is better no wait Fastlane is better no wait the guy selling kayaks out the back of his box van is better hey guys...

Jan 25, 2018
  19. Vito1023 rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread New Malones,Berryessa and clear lake.

Thanks everyone for the response I'm so pumped I've never been a trip where I can basically fish almost every day and for bass and trout...

Oct 4, 2017
  20. Werfless rated Shawn5's post Agree in the thread New yakers.

Isn't there a law stating that you have to have a net on a boat or kayak

Jun 2, 2017