Ratings Shawn5 has received

1. MaxZmus rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread What’s everyone gonna throw?!.

Nothing but shiners and maybe some crawdads:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apr 12, 2019
  2. geofish rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Trout 101.

Here is a brook trout that's very colorful caught in mammoth and the Brown is more of a bronze color caught in mammoth hope this helps...

Aug 13, 2018
  3. fisheromen rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Trout 101.

Here is a brook trout that's very colorful caught in mammoth and the Brown is more of a bronze color caught in mammoth hope this helps...

Aug 11, 2018
  4. RolloTomasi rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Complete NEWB.

Rod leashes are a good thing also a paddle leash and always let someone know where your going I always let my wife know the area I tend...

Mar 25, 2018
  5. BassinNova rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Kayak Anchor.

Go to home Depot and get a clothesline reel and put paracord on it you can look up how to do this on YouTube it works great

Oct 18, 2017
  6. geofish rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread New yakers.

[ATTACH] Make sure your gps is turned when you take a picture or your catch won't count also go to tourneytag.com to buy a holder for...

May 22, 2017
  7. swimbait mike rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread New yakers.

[ATTACH] Make sure your gps is turned when you take a picture or your catch won't count also go to tourneytag.com to buy a holder for...

May 22, 2017
  8. geofish rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread New yakers.

Don't worry about the skill level once you start worrying about that it will take away from your enjoyment for me it gets me on the...

May 19, 2017
  9. FISH rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Getting a Yak.

I have a tarpon 160 and fly fish out of it you don't need to stand up on a kayak to fly fish also you will get a ton of replies...

May 18, 2017
  10. swimbait mike rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread New yakers.

TourneyX is also a site to check out also if you need identifier tags go to tourneytag.com they help out alot

May 18, 2017
  11. geofish rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Getting a Yak.

I have a tarpon 160 and fly fish out of it you don't need to stand up on a kayak to fly fish also you will get a ton of replies...

May 14, 2017
  12. Jenx rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Epoxy minnows.

Don't forget chartreuse or a fire tiger pattern

Mar 7, 2017
  13. Larry M rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread SPF Sleeves Help.

If you're looking just for sleeves try dicks or a sports store that sales baseball equipment alot of players use the sleeves only

Feb 28, 2017
  14. Urklehaze rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread Plug the holes.

I've also used part of a pool noodle that worked

Feb 25, 2017