Ratings sherpa has given

1. sherpa rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

Not going to go into all the details, like when you tell government grant processors that they should take deeply into consideration...

Jan 18, 2022 at 5:53 PM
  2. sherpa rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 11, 2022
  3. sherpa rated bajacamp's post Agree in the thread Finally broke the skunk 06/19/21.

That's a a fine looking catch....With more to come. Nice report

Jun 21, 2021
  4. sherpa rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Love to see that fish prespawn!!!

Jun 2, 2021
  5. sherpa rated FishBait's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Bass taste good thoooo eat a few it won’t hurt boys [ATTACH]

May 9, 2021
  6. sherpa rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread Cloantay lakes sat4/24.

Hate to say this. But Otay is stunted! We need to be killing or relocating all these so called clones. Those big girls are not so big...

Apr 26, 2021
  7. sherpa rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

Generally they can be called in close . .357 mag will do the job and it is totally legal in the books . I have shot and skinned many ,...

Feb 19, 2021
  8. sherpa rated Treble Chuck's post Helpful in the thread Dawn Patrol #5.

Nice! I had my kid with me at Del Mar throwing plastics and trying for smelt with bread on a bobber. No luck. Yesterday we were at the...

Dec 20, 2020
  9. sherpa rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Lake Operation in This Phase of Covid..

Did not see them advertise the Dixon Trout Derby . None plan for as I know =^..^=

Nov 28, 2020
  10. sherpa rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Any Honest Democrat....

Under Pres Harris you're gonna lose more money out of your paycheck - you will owe it to them just for the privilege of working in the...

Nov 16, 2020
  11. sherpa rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Worth the travel?.

Not common anywhere I have been, maybe ten years since I have caught one... fisheromen ... He was the Kalin lure company, Joe Graves...

Oct 13, 2020
  12. sherpa rated MattL's post Like in the thread For Sale Lots of Rods and Reels - Priced To Move.

Combo - Shimano Triton Speedmaster conventional reel - 6:1 gear ratio + Calypso Blue Fin BLF-455 7' 1pc Medium action spinning rod,...

Sep 4, 2020
  13. sherpa rated Mhcato's post Disagree in the thread Bataquitos lagoon 8/5.

You can catch large-ish jacksmelt, and also small-ish perch and croaker in that area for use as big live bait and it does procedure...

Aug 9, 2020
  14. sherpa rated VCC's post Disagree in the thread San Diego County May 1st, 2020.

county lakes are open, hint i do not believe the county has jurisdiction over any of the lakes in the county, The city has jurisdiction...

May 2, 2020
  15. sherpa rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread Sav Vicente.

Which way do you go?

Jun 5, 2019
  16. sherpa rated BudzSD's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

Riding the trolley is like going to the zoo. You got to see all sort of exotic species there.

May 24, 2019
  17. sherpa rated Nute's post Disagree in the thread Stoked on fishing--san vee.

It's a really cool thing to be involved in. Ive been volunteering for a few seasons now. These kids are so awesome to fish with. It's...

Dec 30, 2018
  18. sherpa rated basskillah1496's post Funny in the thread How does the Lower Colorado River/Martinez Area fish in Novememer?.

Just did some reading on it sounds like a fun spot where do you recommend launching out of?

Oct 29, 2017
  19. sherpa rated Austin's post Helpful in the thread El Capitan 6/27/17.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have to agree with Big Daddy about the electronics, I was there Tuesday in the Camo PA and had a fantastic...

Jul 1, 2017