Ratings sherpa has received

1. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread NEW UPDATE ON LAKE HODGES!.

don’t know how the system works but I would think that they could pump it to another lake Tx

Jan 17, 2023
  2. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread NEW UPDATE ON LAKE HODGES!.

Has any one checked if they are still draining water out of the lake. With all this rain that lake comes up fast

Jan 16, 2023
  3. crawdadguy rated sherpa's post Helpful in the thread DarkKastle Marine.

10207 Buena Vista Ave Ste. D Santee 92071. 619 749 KING

Jan 14, 2023
  4. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread DarkKastle Marine.

10207 Buena Vista Ave Ste. D Santee 92071. 619 749 KING

Jan 13, 2023
  5. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread DarkKastle Marine.

he’s a great guy, met me on the lake one time, came aboard my boat and fixed my graph, been by his shop also. Very helpful.

Dec 30, 2022
  6. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Like in the thread DarkKastle Marine.

he’s a great guy, met me on the lake one time, came aboard my boat and fixed my graph, been by his shop also. Very helpful.

Dec 30, 2022
  7. Rude Baits rated sherpa's post Like in the thread So, was Mission Bay Fishing better back in the day??.

I did the plumbing on the OB pier when they first built it. They drove pilings, not forms, and prefab slabs between and poured concrete...

Dec 2, 2022
  8. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Braid guys… how do you do it?.

i agree to the above 6lb if I can find it, if not 10lb with a top shot of flo. 30lb straight on all of my bait casters with black felt...

Nov 29, 2022
  9. B8DHOOK rated sherpa's post Like in the thread So, was Mission Bay Fishing better back in the day??.

I did the plumbing on the OB pier when they first built it. They drove pilings, not forms, and prefab slabs between and poured concrete...

Nov 29, 2022
  10. Vito1023 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread So, was Mission Bay Fishing better back in the day??.

Nov 29, 2022
  11. swings are free rated sherpa's post Like in the thread So, was Mission Bay Fishing better back in the day??.

Nov 28, 2022
  12. skrilla rated sherpa's post Like in the thread So, was Mission Bay Fishing better back in the day??.

Nov 28, 2022
  13. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread So, was Mission Bay Fishing better back in the day??.

that doesn’t look like OB pier to me

Nov 28, 2022
  14. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread So, was Mission Bay Fishing better back in the day??.

Nov 28, 2022
  15. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Braid guys… how do you do it?.

i agree to the above 6lb if I can find it, if not 10lb with a top shot of flo. 30lb straight on all of my bait casters with black felt...

Nov 28, 2022
  16. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Miramar Subaqueous Pipe Line (Pure Water).

They have tried that before, didn’t work

Nov 23, 2022
  17. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Poppin’ and Droppin’ San Vicente.

I think the water contact is closed now

Nov 12, 2022
  18. CorsoEnthusiast rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Poppin’ and Droppin’ San Vicente.

I think the water contact is closed now

Nov 11, 2022
  19. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Miramar Subaqueous Pipe Line (Pure Water).

They have tried that before, didn’t work

Nov 8, 2022
  20. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread San Diego River Plan.

YA but where are the homeless and riftraft going to live

Nov 3, 2022