Ratings sherpa has received

1. old_rookie rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

Thanks looking forward to it

Mar 17, 2022
  2. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

I think you have the wrong person, bossy. Quit your smoking

Mar 17, 2022
  3. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

Stick to your fight for Sweetwater and Loveland and leave things like they are. I’m personally ticked about Southerland being closed to...

Mar 17, 2022
  4. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

Your memory is wrong, I never posted anything about Loveland or Sweetwater one way or another, I don’t have an opinion on Sweetwater,...

Mar 17, 2022
  5. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

Thanks looking forward to it

Mar 17, 2022
  6. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

When r they opening and where in Santee

Mar 17, 2022
  7. Everydog rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

I think you have the wrong person, bossy. Quit your smoking

Mar 17, 2022
  8. Everydog rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

Your memory is wrong, I never posted anything about Loveland or Sweetwater one way or another, I don’t have an opinion on Sweetwater,...

Mar 17, 2022
  9. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

It would suck why should any 1 type of fishing be allowed, we all want to fish. Next thing the ski boats will want a day to their...

Mar 16, 2022
  10. Everydog rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

It would suck why should any 1 type of fishing be allowed, we all want to fish. Next thing the ski boats will want a day to their...

Mar 16, 2022
  11. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Buying Bait casting reels.

I’ve got a Chronarch 50Mg In great Mech cond, very little boat rash, after mkt bearings and filled w/30# braid $50. Also a Shimano...

Mar 9, 2022
  12. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Alamo.

I’m fishing there also, same dates. How did you get a cabin res? I have been trying since about the middle of Aug. I’m in spot #FH18...

Mar 4, 2022
  13. swings are free rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Alamo.

I’m fishing there also, same dates. How did you get a cabin res? I have been trying since about the middle of Aug. I’m in spot #FH18...

Mar 4, 2022
  14. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Alamo.

Mar 4, 2022
  15. William Ritchie rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Alamo.

Mar 4, 2022
  16. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Texas catch of enormous bass described as ‘historic’.

didn’t they plant spotted bass in SV back in the day, do you have a list of all the different species of fish planted in SV. tx

Mar 1, 2022
  17. Pourboy rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

Wear plenty of clothes it’s supposed to be cooooold

Feb 25, 2022
  18. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

Wear plenty of clothes it’s supposed to be cooooold

Feb 25, 2022