Ratings sherpa has received

1. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

Wear plenty of clothes it’s supposed to be cooooold

Feb 25, 2022
  2. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

I totally disagree with you if your talking SD Lakes

Feb 24, 2022
  3. dshotter rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread What you think..???.

So should sr citizens at least 78 and older

Feb 14, 2022
  4. swings are free rated sherpa's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

when I was a kid you could hunt ducks on lake Murray, don’t know the cost, my dad payed, you could also hunt dove on the shore of the...

Feb 13, 2022
  5. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

when I was a kid you could hunt ducks on lake Murray, don’t know the cost, my dad payed, you could also hunt dove on the shore of the...

Feb 12, 2022
  6. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread What you think..???.

would be great if the lakes were open 7 day a week

Feb 11, 2022
  7. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

would be great if the lakes were open 7 day a week

Feb 11, 2022
  8. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

Feb 11, 2022
  9. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

So should sr citizens at least 78 and older

Feb 11, 2022
  10. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

i thought that the city of SD runs the lakes, the county doesn’t have any thing to do with the city lakes. Imo

Feb 11, 2022
  11. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread The Liberal Left Closet.

don’t let one person spoil your day or judge every body buy the action of one person, or just change their attitude with a bat of some...

Feb 1, 2022
  12. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Interesting find at Cap.

Great days at the SS, we used mud suckers and crank baits, still have a couple some where in my garage

Jan 31, 2022
  13. Bird334 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Interesting find at Cap.

Great days at the SS, we used mud suckers and crank baits, still have a couple some where in my garage

Jan 31, 2022
  14. Kahuna bass rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Interesting find at Cap.

Jan 31, 2022
  15. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread The Best Odd/Rare True Fishing Stories.

Was her name kelly

Jan 18, 2022
  16. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread The Best Odd/Rare True Fishing Stories.

I catch one in my yard every once in a while

Jan 18, 2022
  17. Bassnbeans rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Unknown pond.

Lots of fish in it, me and my 2 grandsons used to fish it once in a while. It’s posted and patrolled now. Only 1 place to put in a float...

Jan 18, 2022
  18. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Unknown pond.

Lots of fish in it, me and my 2 grandsons used to fish it once in a while. It’s posted and patrolled now. Only 1 place to put in a float...

Jan 17, 2022
  19. Angler Zach rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Unknown pond.

Jan 17, 2022
  20. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

Looks like my camping pillow

Jan 11, 2022