Ratings sherpa has received

1. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Like in the thread 5/28 El Cap, the good, bad and ugly..

I left at 8:30, 2 fish on the boat with 3 farmed I was told it was a tournament but don’t know who’s

May 28, 2022
  2. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Wait for the window.

Those look like beans to me

May 18, 2022
  3. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Oh so fun day Monday.....

That water flows all the time. I haven’t not seen it flowing

May 3, 2022
  4. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Oh so fun day Monday.....

That water flows all the time. I haven’t not seen it flowing

May 3, 2022
  5. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Buying Buying trading for old Penn 40H-60H reels.

if you ever need a 6/0. It’s free, I’ll never use it again

Apr 19, 2022
  6. mcfish rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Price Increases....

ya but they are going to open the lakes 7 days a week, oh ya this is the 8th not the first of April

Apr 13, 2022
  7. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Price Increases....

thats the owners and the players union

Apr 10, 2022
  8. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Buying Buying trading for old Penn 40H-60H reels.

where do you live, I’m in east county, east of El Cajon near lake Jennings I’m never going to use it again. If you want it you can have...

Apr 8, 2022
  9. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Buying Buying trading for old Penn 40H-60H reels.

Black

Apr 8, 2022
  10. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Price Increases....

ya but they are going to open the lakes 7 days a week, oh ya this is the 8th not the first of April

Apr 8, 2022
  11. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

last week the lake manager - keeper was at the bottom of the hill at SV taking tickets, I thought that was the job of the...

Apr 8, 2022
  12. Werfless rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

there there people just don’t fish for them

Apr 8, 2022
  13. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

last week the lake manager - keeper was at the bottom of the hill at SV taking tickets, I thought that was the job of the...

Apr 8, 2022
  14. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Buying Buying trading for old Penn 40H-60H reels.

I have a 6/0 Penn Senator if that will help you out

Apr 1, 2022
  15. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges Fishing-Crankin’ 2 & Neon Boogaloo.

I do this at EC,

Mar 25, 2022
  16. mcfish rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

Stick to your fight for Sweetwater and Loveland and leave things like they are. I’m personally ticked about Southerland being closed to...

Mar 24, 2022
  17. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Alamo.

I’m fishing there also, same dates. How did you get a cabin res? I have been trying since about the middle of Aug. I’m in spot #FH18...

Mar 24, 2022
  18. Pourboy rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges Fishing-Crankin’ 2 & Neon Boogaloo.

I do this at EC,

Mar 23, 2022
  19. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Alamo.

Checked your cabin twice, no one there

Mar 20, 2022
  20. String bean rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

I think you have the wrong person, bossy. Quit your smoking

Mar 18, 2022