Ratings sherpa has received

1. mcfish rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Water level at SV.

What rain

Nov 14, 2021
  2. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

talking to one of the guys in the concession stand, he said that he heard that they are going to pump water from Hodges because of work...

Nov 14, 2021
  3. Werfless rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Water level at SV.

What rain

Nov 13, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Water level at SV.

talking to one of the guys in the concession stand, he said that he heard that they are going to pump water from Hodges because of work...

Nov 12, 2021
  5. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Quick trip to el cap this morning.

Ditto on the taste

Nov 12, 2021
  6. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

Nov 12, 2021
  7. Everydog rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

Nov 12, 2021
  8. William Ritchie rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

Nov 12, 2021
  9. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Bass/Bay Boat.

I used a valco 14’ for a long time,fished the bay, kelp beds and the lakes I would go with a welded boat if possible though and at least...

Aug 26, 2021
  10. ol dirty basser rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Bass/Bay Boat.

I used a valco 14’ for a long time,fished the bay, kelp beds and the lakes I would go with a welded boat if possible though and at least...

Aug 26, 2021
  11. William Ritchie rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Bass/Bay Boat.

Aug 24, 2021
  12. Isaacuribe rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread any good fishing if so whats biting and were.

You forgot to give your address. Silly you

Aug 16, 2021
  13. THunter rated sherpa's post Like in the thread 8/13/Murray-Almost melted.

You must have the all black ranger, could tell by the shirt in the pics. I Had 9 fish total, 4 from 2-9 down to 2-4, and the rest down...

Aug 15, 2021
  14. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread any good fishing if so whats biting and were.

Aug 14, 2021
  15. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread 8/13/Murray-Almost melted.

You must have the all black ranger, could tell by the shirt in the pics. I Had 9 fish total, 4 from 2-9 down to 2-4, and the rest down...

Aug 14, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Like in the thread 8/13/Murray-Almost melted.

Aug 14, 2021
  17. fishnfreak rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread any good fishing if so whats biting and were.

Aug 14, 2021
  18. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread any good fishing if so whats biting and were.

Aug 14, 2021