Ratings sherpa has received

1. fishnfreak rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Monday at San Vee.

Didn’t see you this am, I fished a different area with the frog for not. 1 nicer fish on a creature bait and the rest on the drop shot,...

Jul 27, 2021
  2. THunter rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Monday at San Vee.

Didn’t see you this am, I fished a different area with the frog for not. 1 nicer fish on a creature bait and the rest on the drop shot,...

Jul 27, 2021
  3. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Monday at San Vee.

Jul 26, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Monday at San Vee.

Jul 26, 2021
  5. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Grass feast on a empty/ San vee.

It’s never been open on wed, that I know of

Jul 20, 2021
  6. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Grass feast on a empty/ San vee.

Jul 20, 2021
  7. fishnfreak rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Grass feast on a empty/ San vee.

Jul 20, 2021
  8. RolloTomasi rated sherpa's post Helpful in the thread Recommendation for shower tiling person.

I’m trying to find an electriction to change out 2 two way light switches, no one would even call back, I guess $100 for a 1/2 hrs work...

Jul 9, 2021
  9. afishnsea rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

$2.88 in Yuma

Jul 9, 2021
  10. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Recommendation for shower tiling person.

I’m trying to find an electriction to change out 2 two way light switches, no one would even call back, I guess $100 for a 1/2 hrs work...

Jul 8, 2021
  11. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Berkley Fireline.

I use 30# on my bait casters direct and 6-10# on my spinning rods with mono leader

Jul 7, 2021
  12. Jenx rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Berkley Fireline.

I don’t think there is a line made that you don’t have to worry about for years, if you use it with any consistency, most loose color...

Jul 7, 2021
  13. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread 6/26 Sutherland.

Maybe you should post the CF numbers, the are a lot of white champions out there, me being one, and I have never had it on Sutherland,...

Jul 6, 2021
  14. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Berkley Fireline.

I don’t think there is a line made that you don’t have to worry about for years, if you use it with any consistency, most loose color...

Jul 6, 2021
  15. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread San vee quick morning session.

My parents got a divorce in 1958 so moved out of lakeside for a while living with with my grand parents, so no wonder I don’t remember...

Jun 27, 2021
  16. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread San vee quick morning session.

My parents got a divorce in 1958 so moved out of lakeside for a while living with with my grand parents, so no wonder I don’t remember...

Jun 26, 2021
  17. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread San vee quick morning session.

Luckly it didn’t affect me. I don’t think

Jun 26, 2021
  18. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread San vee quick morning session.

Wow don’t remember it. Old age

Jun 25, 2021
  19. Werfless rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread San vee quick morning session.

I moved to Lakeside in 1949 but don’t remember it. Where as located

Jun 25, 2021
  20. RamonaAngler rated sherpa's post Like in the thread San vee on monday.

Don’t know any of those guys or would said hi, I’m in a white Champion 19’ with a 200 Merc all my fish were tight in the brush or on...

Jun 25, 2021