Ratings sherpa has received

1. Graydog rated sherpa's post Like in the thread man with dog at shelter island..

Is your arm broke? why can't you report him instead of getting someone else envolved

Nov 15, 2016
  2. aquaholic rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Poachers.

WRONG the F&G can search with out a probable cause even come into your house Sorry posted before I read the last post

Nov 14, 2016
  3. David Torres rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread man with dog at shelter island..

Is your arm broke? why can't you report him instead of getting someone else envolved

Nov 12, 2016
  4. localfishinboy rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread man with dog at shelter island..

Nov 10, 2016
  5. aquaholic rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread man with dog at shelter island..

Nov 9, 2016
  6. BadBilly rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

I dont know about fish but you can not have more than twice or 3 times the legal limit in your position or freezer but I may be wrong

Nov 7, 2016
  7. BadBilly rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

gen rules and regs say no fishing from the boat dock or with in 100 ft of the doc, 35 mph max and max speed with in 100 ft is 5 mph as...

Nov 7, 2016
  8. RippinLip619 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

gen rules and regs say no fishing from the boat dock or with in 100 ft of the doc, 35 mph max and max speed with in 100 ft is 5 mph as...

Nov 7, 2016
  9. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread New Angle at San V.

Nov 4, 2016
  10. swings are free rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Poachers.

WRONG the F&G can search with out a probable cause even come into your house Sorry posted before I read the last post

Oct 25, 2016
  11. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Finally the rain dance worked.

fisherman were you just looking at Aloha or paying attention to the weather? I read in the local fish wrap ( Ted L) yesterday that the...

Sep 21, 2016
  12. SageBug rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Sentimental rod needs repairs.

take it to lakeside bait and tackle and let Jimbo do it

Sep 13, 2016
  13. JJbasser rated sherpa's post Like in the thread otay 9/7 GREEN & 77 dgrs.

I was surprised at the lack of boats out to day started with a rat for 1 fish, I hit the pipes at the buoy line with my rat and broke...

Sep 8, 2016
  14. swings are free rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Any grass?.

the f&g can due anything they want depends on their mood

Sep 1, 2016
  15. aquaholic rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Gas tanks.

I would use a plastic tank, no rust

Aug 14, 2016
  16. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread San V..

the lake is so big now I don't 2 years of El Nino would fill it up. I was on the lake fishing the last time the lake went over, they...

Aug 10, 2016