Ratings sherpa has received

1. fishfanatic rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Braided line and mind set..

I use braid on all of my rods (10) when on the lake, I use bright yellow, bright green and black and they all work. I like the 5lb...

Aug 9, 2016
  2. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Braided line and mind set..

I use braid on all of my rods (10) when on the lake, I use bright yellow, bright green and black and they all work. I like the 5lb...

Aug 9, 2016
  3. chris102681 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Anglers BEWARE!!!.

I have had rods returned and got them back in 3 days, they have always been very courteous and helpful to me and their prices are as...

Aug 8, 2016
  4. mikecheck1212 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Which Presidential Candidate do you support?.

Sorry to say but we're screwed either way. I will be glad when it is all over and get all the political crap off the TV

Aug 6, 2016
  5. fishfanatic rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Otay murray.

One of these days I am going to Southerland and try walking the bank, I know everything changes but there is a short stretch of bank...

Aug 5, 2016
  6. fishfanatic rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Otay murray.

I fished Otay wed, slow bite for me, I fished different areas than I usually do, I. put 5 on the boat they all weighs over 3lb each....

Aug 5, 2016
  7. MaxZmus rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Otay murray.

I fished Otay wed, slow bite for me, I fished different areas than I usually do, I. put 5 on the boat they all weighs over 3lb each....

Aug 5, 2016
  8. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Otay murray.

Aug 5, 2016
  9. rustyh rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Anglers BEWARE!!!.

I have had rods returned and got them back in 3 days, they have always been very courteous and helpful to me and their prices are as...

Aug 5, 2016
  10. Tommy Bossard rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Anglers BEWARE!!!.

Aug 4, 2016
  11. JetLife rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Otay murray.

Aug 4, 2016
  12. rustyh rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Otay murray.

One of these days I am going to Southerland and try walking the bank, I know everything changes but there is a short stretch of bank...

Aug 4, 2016
  13. oh da shiz rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Otay murray.

Aug 4, 2016
  14. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Otay murray.

Aug 4, 2016
  15. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Otay murray.

Aug 4, 2016
  16. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Otay murray.

Aug 4, 2016
  17. DA CZAR rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Otay 7/30.

I live in Alpine and used to drive to the lake the back way and put up with the crazies trying to pass or tailgating and just being...

Aug 1, 2016
  18. scisports rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Do you trust the CA Department of Fish and Wildlife?.

I am a member of the Audubon Society and take offense about hippie scum, I don't know how old your are but I am 73 years old and have...

Jul 25, 2016
  19. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Big Bass Fishing.

I did take pics a long time ago at SV when the water was super low, but when the lake filled back up I couldn't I'd the spots that I...

Jul 19, 2016
  20. Rocketship rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Night Tourney's starting early - is it a problem?.

so if I know that there is going to be a night tournament I can just stay out on the lake and fish at night like the tournament boats...

Jun 29, 2016