Ratings sherpa has received

1. DA CZAR rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread Do you trust the CA Department of Fish and Wildlife?.

I am a member of the Audubon Society and take offense about hippie scum, I don't know how old your are but I am 73 years old and have...

Apr 23, 2016
  2. NK.Fish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Feshwater fishing in San Diego dying off?.

I don't know where you have been fishing but not in SD, I fish during the week and it seems that nobody works any more they are all on...

Apr 22, 2016
  3. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Fun at the River 4/10-4/12.

I just got back from the river,had the patty melt Wed any Thursday fishing was good tues night and am and pm on wed. Thurs was a...

Apr 21, 2016
  4. swings are free rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Fun at the River 4/10-4/12.

I just got back from the river,had the patty melt Wed any Thursday fishing was good tues night and am and pm on wed. Thurs was a...

Apr 21, 2016
  5. rustyh rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Feshwater fishing in San Diego dying off?.

I don't know where you have been fishing but not in SD, I fish during the week and it seems that nobody works any more they are all on...

Apr 16, 2016
  6. JTrelikes rated sherpa's post Like in the thread 5 United Composites 8'ers for Heatmiser.

nice rods Jimbo

Apr 16, 2016
  7. StinkyPinky rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Feshwater fishing in San Diego dying off?.

Apr 14, 2016
  8. Fishbreath rated sherpa's post Helpful in the thread wood trim on boat.

its on there for some reason, teak would be the best, what type of wood is on there now call the factory that made the boat and ask them

Apr 13, 2016
  9. aquaholic rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread wood trim on boat.

its on there for some reason, teak would be the best, what type of wood is on there now call the factory that made the boat and ask them

Apr 12, 2016
  10. toolbox rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Still a struggle for me at Hodges - Apr 6.

Nice my day went by with out a bite. No more Hodges for me. I used to do ok there but no more don't know what I'm doing wrong except...

Apr 6, 2016
  11. indymusky rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Feshwater fishing in San Diego dying off?.

Apr 5, 2016
  12. BassinNova rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Feshwater fishing in San Diego dying off?.

Apr 4, 2016
  13. SWW rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Feshwater fishing in San Diego dying off?.

Apr 3, 2016
  14. BassinNova rated sherpa's post Like in the thread otay 2/24 nice day.

I had 4 biggest going 3-4 and popped one off which felt big, how come the big ones always get away. Fished el cap today for 7 biggest...

Feb 26, 2016
  15. RippinLips619 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Favorite out of town fishing locations.

I like lake alamo, havasue and the colorado river at the strip, and imperial dam I am going to Alamo in the 15 th for 4 days then 2...

Feb 25, 2016
  16. swings are free rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Favorite out of town fishing locations.

I like lake alamo, havasue and the colorado river at the strip, and imperial dam I am going to Alamo in the 15 th for 4 days then 2...

Feb 23, 2016
  17. BassinNova rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley 2-14-16.

I have been through the check into Ca. from AZ. many times with my boat all they ask is to have the plug out, I have it in hand and...

Feb 19, 2016
  18. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread San V..

I agree the fish will be scattered but will hold in the same general area, I will miss the narrows and the chimney among others

Jan 9, 2016
  19. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread San V..

I agree the fish will be scattered but will hold in the same general area, I will miss the narrows and the chimney among others

Jan 1, 2016
  20. swings are free rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Poway 12/31.

I would check with the CDF&G I think it is illegal to give fish or game away and continue to fish or hunt, just be carefull on who you...

Jan 1, 2016