Ratings sherpa has received

1. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread San V..

I agree the fish will be scattered but will hold in the same general area, I will miss the narrows and the chimney among others

Jan 1, 2016
  2. swings are free rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Poway 12/31.

I would check with the CDF&G I think it is illegal to give fish or game away and continue to fish or hunt, just be carefull on who you...

Jan 1, 2016
  3. BruceSmith rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Poway 12/31.

I would check with the CDF&G I think it is illegal to give fish or game away and continue to fish or hunt, just be carefull on who you...

Jan 1, 2016
  4. PROQUALIFIER619 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread San V..

I think were are related

Sep 9, 2015
  5. indymusky rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread San V..

I think were are related

Sep 9, 2015
  6. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread San V..

I think were are related

Sep 9, 2015
  7. zzbassman rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread San V..

I think were are related

Sep 9, 2015
  8. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread I will never ever use.

not to disagree with you but I changed to Suffix 832 in the 30lb in yellow and green love them both, they seem to have faded very...

Sep 4, 2015
  9. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread murray today.

I was the first boat on the lake at 5:30 tried top water for a while and nothing I started throwing the drop shot and never quit,...

Aug 8, 2015
  10. OwenMeALunker rated sherpa's post Helpful in the thread murray today.

I was at the edge of the weed line about 12-15 ft out from the bank, and fish out to deep water always fishing up hill, graphing steep...

Aug 7, 2015
  11. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread murray today.

I was the first boat on the lake at 5:30 tried top water for a while and nothing I started throwing the drop shot and never quit,...

Aug 7, 2015
  12. OwenMeALunker rated sherpa's post Winner in the thread murray today.

Aug 7, 2015
  13. RippinLips619 rated sherpa's post Winner in the thread murray today.

Aug 7, 2015
  14. BassinNova rated sherpa's post Winner in the thread murray today.

Aug 7, 2015
  15. Big bass Drew rated sherpa's post Like in the thread murray today.

Aug 6, 2015
  16. Fishbreath rated sherpa's post Like in the thread murray today.

Aug 6, 2015
  17. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Boat Ramp Etiquette.

My biggest complaint is at first light the guy that backs his boat down the r I hate it when a guy backs his boat down the ramp with...

Jul 4, 2015
  18. eppcustomfishingrods rated sherpa's post Like in the thread worms in tuna?.

just cook it good they cant be poison

Jun 30, 2015
  19. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread otay 6/3 5am-8am OK.

just the opposite for me had 8 fish, most after about 10am, 1 2lb10oz, 1 2lb8oz, and the others I didn't weigh but were all about 1-1/2...

Jun 3, 2015
  20. SkeeterSquad619 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread I want these "Bass"!.

plant them in the SD river

May 17, 2015