Ratings sherpa has received

1. Chris k rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Pismo Clams.

There are a few places to get the clams but it is a well kept secret, make sure you have a fishing license and a certified measuring...

Jan 26, 2015
  2. Linebig rated sherpa's post Like in the thread When your boats is in the shop it allows time for change..

I have an older 18' Tracker and did the same thing , I removed the center seat works great

Jan 25, 2015
  3. swings are free rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Bass pro in santee?.

BPS is no cheaper than any one else just more of a selection

Jan 25, 2015
  4. Chris k rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Bass pro in santee?.

BPS is no cheaper than any one else just more of a selection

Jan 25, 2015
  5. mbsurf rated sherpa's post Winner in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

If SV ever opens it will solve the worlds problems, I hope all the water sports people go to SV

Jan 12, 2015
  6. fishfanatic rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

If SV ever opens it will solve the worlds problems, I hope all the water sports people go to SV

Jan 8, 2015
  7. swings are free rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Why am I an expert?.

Paul the great I hope you don't dislocate your arm patting yourself on the back it would set you back a few hours this year

Nov 30, 2014
  8. CatfishRuss rated sherpa's post Like in the thread san v.

from the tour that I just took and the pics I took of the high water mark, the island will still be there except it will be a lot...

Nov 16, 2014
  9. CatfishRuss rated sherpa's post Like in the thread san v.

Took a tour of the lake yesterday, I got some great pics of the lake and launch ramp. The water is with in 10-15 ft. of the proposed...

Nov 16, 2014
  10. STiCKY rated sherpa's post Like in the thread san v.

Took a tour of the lake yesterday, I got some great pics of the lake and launch ramp. The water is with in 10-15 ft. of the proposed...

Aug 27, 2014
  11. Big Daddy TR21 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread san v.

Aug 9, 2014
  12. Joefish rated sherpa's post Winner in the thread san v.

Aug 8, 2014
  13. Kellen rated sherpa's post Like in the thread san v.

Aug 8, 2014
  14. Spidey rated sherpa's post Like in the thread san v.

Aug 8, 2014