Ratings sherpa has received

1. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread The Best Odd/Rare True Fishing Stories.

Was her name kelly

Jan 18, 2022 at 5:50 PM
  2. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread The Best Odd/Rare True Fishing Stories.

I catch one in my yard every once in a while

Jan 18, 2022 at 5:50 PM
  3. Bassnbeans rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Unknown pond.

Lots of fish in it, me and my 2 grandsons used to fish it once in a while. It’s posted and patrolled now. Only 1 place to put in a float...

Jan 18, 2022 at 5:38 AM
  4. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Unknown pond.

Lots of fish in it, me and my 2 grandsons used to fish it once in a while. It’s posted and patrolled now. Only 1 place to put in a float...

Jan 17, 2022
  5. Angler Zach rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Unknown pond.

Jan 17, 2022
  6. dmorgan3 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

What was the air fair if you don’t mind and from where. Tx

Dec 17, 2021
  7. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

What was the air fair if you don’t mind and from where. Tx

Dec 17, 2021
  8. Bassrunner115 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread non-political memes.

Clue me in on this one

Dec 10, 2021
  9. dmorgan3 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Found a little Love.

My memory says it was Elton who sliced tires and Clem who would shoot not at you but around you near the waters edge so I’ve been told

Nov 26, 2021
  10. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Found a little Love.

My memory says it was Elton who sliced tires and Clem who would shoot not at you but around you near the waters edge so I’ve been told

Nov 25, 2021
  11. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread In other news.........

My wife and I were there today also at about 8:15, did you miss the party (non reservation of 18) that came in and another party of...

Nov 22, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated sherpa's post Like in the thread In other news.........

My wife and I were there today also at about 8:15, did you miss the party (non reservation of 18) that came in and another party of...

Nov 21, 2021
  13. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Quick trip to el cap this morning.

Ditto on the taste

Nov 14, 2021
  14. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

talking to one of the guys in the concession stand, he said that he heard that they are going to pump water from Hodges because of work...

Nov 14, 2021
  15. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Quick trip to el cap this morning.

Ditto on the taste

Nov 12, 2021
  16. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

talking to one of the guys in the concession stand, he said that he heard that they are going to pump water from Hodges because of work...

Nov 12, 2021
  17. Everydog rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

Nov 12, 2021
  18. William Ritchie rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Water level at SV.

Nov 12, 2021
  19. Werfless rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Bass/Bay Boat.

I used a valco 14’ for a long time,fished the bay, kelp beds and the lakes I would go with a welded boat if possible though and at least...

Aug 26, 2021
  20. ol dirty basser rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Bass/Bay Boat.

I used a valco 14’ for a long time,fished the bay, kelp beds and the lakes I would go with a welded boat if possible though and at least...

Aug 26, 2021