Ratings sherpa has received

1. afishnsea rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Quagga mussels.

Pressure or lack of

Dec 26, 2021
  2. Werfless rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Quagga mussels.

Pressure or lack of

Dec 23, 2021
  3. dmorgan3 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Quagga mussels.

Pressure or lack of

Dec 22, 2021
  4. Werfless rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread School of triggers.

I think those are great eating. Eaten plenty down in the gulf

Dec 20, 2021
  5. Werfless rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Water level at SV.

What rain

Nov 13, 2021
  6. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Water level at SV.

talking to one of the guys in the concession stand, he said that he heard that they are going to pump water from Hodges because of work...

Nov 12, 2021
  7. Isaacuribe rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread any good fishing if so whats biting and were.

You forgot to give your address. Silly you

Aug 16, 2021
  8. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread any good fishing if so whats biting and were.

You forgot to give your address. Silly you

Aug 14, 2021
  9. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Grass feast on a empty/ San vee.

It’s never been open on wed, that I know of

Jul 20, 2021
  10. fishnfreak rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Grass feast on a empty/ San vee.

It’s never been open on wed, that I know of

Jul 20, 2021
  11. afishnsea rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

$2.88 in Yuma

Jul 9, 2021
  12. swings are free rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

There’s no etiquette any more, I can fish any where I want to any the hell with you

May 16, 2021
  13. Werfless rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

All the lakes are closed an extra day each month, the city gov that spends all the money on political things can’t find the money to...

May 15, 2021
  14. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

There’s no etiquette any more, I can fish any where I want to any the hell with you

May 15, 2021
  15. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

Off the subject but, took a drive to EC this am( with SV closed it gets crowded at EC) I counted 63 boat trailers parked and passed a...

May 14, 2021
  16. Werfless rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Pacific Eagle - Ventura sport fishing.

Wow I can use a lure with 3 hooks but not a rock cod rig

May 2, 2021
  17. William Ritchie rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread New Ally In My Gopher Wars.

I’ll have to look around at the swat meets for an old Briggs and Stratton.have you seen any of the pic of people using propane in the...

Apr 28, 2021
  18. fisheromen rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

All of our lakes are contaminated with the Quaga all ready how’s is this going to help get rid of them

Apr 23, 2021
  19. tsugg rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Another San V Monday...

Ya if only there was a pill to get rid of them

Apr 18, 2021
  20. scisports rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

All of our lakes are contaminated with the Quaga all ready how’s is this going to help get rid of them

Apr 17, 2021