Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Unfortunately, not getting vaccinated puts others at risk too, even those who are vaccinated. If everyone got vaccinated, the virus...

Jul 1, 2021
  2. skeeternate rated sdfishtroll's post Like in the thread You ain’t a Barrett junkie.

Looking forward to 2021! If I see you wearing a face diaper while in the great outdoors I’m going to throw a mike long special snag rig...

Apr 29, 2021
  3. skeeternate rated Queue's post Like in the thread Red Tag Specials.

While collecting fish as part of the population estimate this spring I was able to get 2 iNorthern strain specials as part of my best 5...

Apr 28, 2021
  4. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

Today's pic......more to come [ATTACH]

Mar 23, 2021
  5. skeeternate rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread so apparently....

[ATTACH]

Jun 17, 2020
  6. skeeternate rated otay michael's post Like in the thread More Otay...Plus THE LAKES ARE OPENING- PLUS SPORT BOATS ARE NOW ALLOWED TO GO OUT!.

[ATTACH] Well since I only come to this board for the most part, I wouldn't of known the lakes had opened had Patrick not posted here....

Jun 12, 2020
  7. skeeternate rated transplant's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Nice fish!!!

May 20, 2020
  8. skeeternate rated mcfish's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Hmmmm...looks bigger!

May 20, 2020
  9. skeeternate rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Cool pics

May 20, 2020
  10. skeeternate rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

That's a beauty! Thanks for the report and nice pics, too!

May 20, 2020
  11. skeeternate rated snookslayer's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

We should all get a kick back from our lovely state on our fishing licenses! Not holding my breath. Can't wait to retire and move out of...

May 19, 2020
  12. skeeternate rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Excellent! Tough fishing there. I was there last week for four fish and your one out weighed all of mine put together.

May 18, 2020
  13. skeeternate rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Mayor closing lakes.

If ca would stop funding/supporting illegal immigration, we’d be fine....

May 13, 2020
  14. skeeternate rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Skinner.

If you can read the seasonal pattern Skinner has to offer along with what the bait is doing. You can have yourselves a great jailbird...

May 8, 2020
  15. skeeternate rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Leopard shark print fabric?.

I mean if I gotta wear a mask... Anyone ever see any such fabric? ThanCKs

May 3, 2020
  16. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread One and only rule!.

If this were not a global pandemic/public health emergency it makes perfect sense. It’s different because not doing those things will do...

May 3, 2020
  17. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

Of course he did. Watch the video for yourself, read the transcript, watch his lackey Dr Birx squirm in her seat as he says it.

May 2, 2020
  18. skeeternate rated AzImport's post Disagree in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Working in a grocery store with... 130 employees at last count i think, I know of no one who has had it, or even had contact with...

Apr 22, 2020
  19. skeeternate rated Graydog's post Like in the thread Covid shutdown?.

Maybe when this is done we should pick a date for each boat and try and get as many of us out there as possible to welcome them back.

Apr 21, 2020
  20. skeeternate rated Rocketship's post Disagree in the thread Have you heard this?.

We are in the midst of the freedom hating liberal take over. This is what that looks like...

Apr 1, 2020