Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated Graydog's post Like in the thread Covid shutdown?.

Maybe when this is done we should pick a date for each boat and try and get as many of us out there as possible to welcome them back.

Apr 21, 2020
  2. skeeternate rated Rocketship's post Disagree in the thread Have you heard this?.

We are in the midst of the freedom hating liberal take over. This is what that looks like...

Apr 1, 2020
  3. skeeternate rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

Trust me, you don’t want the numbers! Ha! However I will give them to you anyway. Haha. I myself, boated 4 fish and had 3 jump me off....

May 10, 2018
  4. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Rattle Snakes @ Barrett.

If you are worried about snakes when fishing, Barrett may not be for you.....Snakes and the wildlife are part of the beauty when fishing...

Apr 27, 2018
  5. skeeternate rated Jbmsmp's post Funny in the thread For Trade Motor Boat Res 5/26.

Motor Boat Reservation on 5/26 for trade for one of following days: 5/2, 5/5, 5/6. Lemme know! Thanks and good luck out there everybody!

Apr 16, 2018
  6. skeeternate rated Hawg44Hustler's post Agree in the thread Otay 3/24-25.

Are you born and raised in Pacific Beach? Have you ever even been in a fight? Do you really think you helped anyone with your post? Otay...

Mar 28, 2018
  7. skeeternate rated Christopher01's post Agree in the thread Otay 3/24-25.

Sounds stupid, obviously miscommunication on both parts; however, I laugh at the fact you tout your height and weight and then joke...

Mar 28, 2018
  8. skeeternate rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Otay -Sunday..

Nice shirt! :)

Mar 19, 2018
  9. skeeternate rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Its over, its truly over!.

Fake news? You had everybody in a panic. I was at work all day worrying how many clone fry baits would be left at the end of the day ha ha

Oct 17, 2017
  10. skeeternate rated SSUfish's post Agree in the thread Don't Fish on the Red Rooster III.

I'm surprised no one else has disagreed with you on this. It's pretty black and white on their website that there are no refunds for...

Sep 18, 2017
  11. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Chargers: What constitutes failing in LA?.

There it is, like wanting to see a cheating ex get a debilitating disease. Makes sense.

Sep 18, 2017
  12. skeeternate rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Birthday-no present.

No bday fish for me either this year.. All good tho, even 20 minutes in paradise beats none..

May 6, 2017
  13. skeeternate rated RippinLip619's post Disagree in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

Toad!

May 5, 2017
  14. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Fished Barrett yesterday (April 25th).

Anything other than terns. It's not that other birds are bad, or indicate anything bad, it's that terns are the most aggressive and...

Apr 29, 2017
  15. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Fished Barrett yesterday (April 25th).

I finally had the chance to personally handle the Barrett media opportunity on behalf of SDFish, fishing it yesterday with my longtime...

Apr 29, 2017
  16. skeeternate rated amsuarez86's post Funny in the thread TUNA and a wild ride...H&M Samurai 7/18 full day.

this is literally 9 years old.

Apr 20, 2017
  17. skeeternate rated bschaefer's post Like in the thread Barrett Preview.

Well, Hobie Tom and I fished Lake Barrett recently on my press day. Collected a lot of pics for articles and had a fun time. When we hit...

Apr 14, 2017
  18. skeeternate rated Tom_74's post Funny in the thread Who got what dates?.

how is everyone getting one? I'm still trying to get 1 date

Apr 11, 2017
  19. skeeternate rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread The Braided finish line (part-2).

Thanks man, I use the RP knot for braid to floro clear. I used it last year tuna fishing and it worked well. Truth be told I just...

Apr 9, 2017