Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Check this out!.

im calling bs on this. This guys account post a lot of "fishy" claims

Apr 6, 2017
  2. skeeternate rated Rockcod's post Like in the thread How is Barrett looking now after all the rain.

Had the chance to do a media pre fish day last week. (report in the Barrett reports section) Here are a few water level shots...[ATTACH]...

Apr 2, 2017
  3. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Piggies.

She is so beautiful... [ATTACH]

Mar 29, 2017
  4. skeeternate rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Almost there. Pic heavy...

Great looking shads, but that Hell Rat is off da chain!

Mar 28, 2017
  5. skeeternate rated amsuarez86's post Like in the thread Death by long rod 3-26-2017.

I don't know why I fish, I don't know what ever drew me to the sport, but I know that it is something that I will always do and consider...

Mar 27, 2017
  6. skeeternate rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread wish I knew about HB today.

i woulda gone up there to watch the losers from ANTIFA get their asses handed to them. Did anyone else go? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 26, 2017
  7. skeeternate rated SurfingFishOside's post Like in the thread Jonny Law is everywhere!.

I fish a few times a week, either at harbor, or beach, or off the docks...mostly...and I havent been checked once this year. I see...

Mar 22, 2017
  8. skeeternate rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Jonny Law is everywhere!.

Guys, this is the year of Fish and Game. Be warned here and now. In all my years of fishing San Diego I have never seen them like I...

Mar 21, 2017
  9. skeeternate rated Nute's post Like in the thread Almost there. Pic heavy...

Here's what's been on my plate lately. A good friend of mine decided to get into shaping a shad profile glide bait. I got lucky enough...

Mar 18, 2017
  10. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Come On RAIN!!.

120ft = 3/15/17 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 15, 2017
  11. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Much Anticipated Sutherland Report.

I'm going to give it a month. I forgot to mention, there are thick mats of wood debris in all the coves and along most of the...

Mar 5, 2017
  12. skeeternate rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread February 2017 storms, effects on lakes.

Sorry to hijack the thread but a question for linebig, where is the best price you have found for thr Shimano MGL am thinking about...

Feb 28, 2017
  13. skeeternate rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread ....

It is even more than just a matter of not targeting them. Their habitat (and potential habitat) is closed to fishing year round....

Feb 28, 2017
  14. skeeternate rated Roncador's post Funny in the thread ....

Feb 28, 2017
  15. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread A Day Without an Illegal!.

I need to vent this somewhere. Since when has immigration been redefined as completely open borders? A Day Without an Immigrant.......

Feb 22, 2017
  16. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Hear hear! Man, you got that right!!!

Feb 21, 2017
  17. skeeternate rated Marcus Reichert's post Funny in the thread Santee Lakes (rant).

So I decided to go fish Santee Lakes on Sunday 1/29/17. In the morning got to my spot on lake two and got set. By the time light came...

Feb 19, 2017
  18. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Come On RAIN!!.

Pic of the day [ATTACH]

Feb 18, 2017
  19. skeeternate rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread Immigration and World Poverty.

I came across this video explaining world poverty and immigration using gumballs as a visual aid. It's only six minutes long, but does a...

Feb 7, 2017